FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 787

sterva:
Nah nah nahuttee...
Don't hit it too hard, it will hurt)))

azfaraon:
Don't hit him hard, he'll be offended)))

it looks like the laptop has failed to turn on.

It means that the drive is dead, not the keyboard. The computer is frozen and the keyboard is unresponsive.

new-rena:

it looks like the laptop has stopped working.

It means that it's the screw, not the keyboard, that's why the computer froze and the keyboard didn't respond.

Yeah, well, on the subject of hard clusters, you name the software, I know how to use it.

azfaraon:
Yes then on topic question .Hard clusters, you name it, I know how to use it.

??? // didn't get it...

new-rena:

??? // ???

The clusters in the hard drive are dead. I want to move the broken ones to the end of the hard drive to keep it running.

Yes and the price goes to 1.3190 that is what we saw the price ...Generally growth is what I drew in the afternoon scenario.But first a long descent to 1.3014

azfaraon:
I'm trying to move the clusters to the end of the hard drive to keep it working.

I can't do this with the latest brands of screws - they're crashing.

used to use Norton utilities, mostly.

new-rena:

This doesn't work with the latest brands of hard drives - they crash.

used to use Norton utilities

HDD regenerator

azfaraon:
Yes and the price goes to 1.3190 that is what we saw the price ...Generally growth is what I drew in the afternoon scenario.But first a long descent to 1.3014

ok

Where's the Audi going? // The North must be worried by now... And the mighty one has stopped it at all...

new-rena:

ok

Where's the Audi going? //Severe must be worried by now...

By one principle sell right here to 0.7381... by the second one sell stop 0.7526 take 0.7421... This is all short term so to say, and from 0.7000 wait for the momentum to 0.8700