FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 714

mmmoguschiy-new:
I see - another misunderstanding )) 61.8% Fibo. That's just a little bit of a breakthrough. Now it may be much farther down.
Ahh I see, it looks like a reversal, down went the rest of fat elks shook off and went up, at least I hope so, maybe the morgan analyst was right...

mmmoguschiy-new:
Well, it's a good job he's not getting discouraged... looking... But he can't understand one thing, there are no predictive indicators! there are at most those that display the current state of affairs in some other way from the price... But there are no predictive ones!!!

Z.U. There is me.
I've already said that there is, only if your comrade from the mm is dumping information into it))

mmmoguschiy-new:
You're talking about going up))))) So you're talking about USDRUB?

I'm always talking about it) the quid is up, the ruble is down)))

You see how well I can express my thoughts, I'm only 50 pages long and they're starting to get me)))

What a blooper!

Highest volume 219 on the CALL option on the Canadian. 1,2799. Look who is thinking correctly I have made the option levels.

max325:

Highest volume 219 on the CALL option on the Canadian. 1,2799. Look who is thinking correctly I made the option levels.

not you but the software =))

max325:

Highest volume 219 on the CALL option on the Canadian. 1,2799. Look who thinks I made the option levels right.

moved them a day ahead?

Roman Busarov:
not you, the programme =))
Yes, that's right. The programme. Roman, does it turn out that you have to buy usdcad using this system? Are the levels correct?

Dimmerd:
a day ahead?
The system there is yesterday's trades and today's levels. I'm still figuring it out.

closed the half