FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 572

Dimmerd:
I sold on the yen with a takeaway at 103 and put a buy position there. When I woke up, the sell was closed at takeaway and the takeaway was in the black))) Thanks a lot, thanks to Strange! If you're a beginner, you know you can learn to earn on the market, but to be honest you know how to do it right away, I'm sure you're all swearing for nothing, because you better combine and interact with all systems and accurate entries may generally become high ... that's my opinion as a beginner...
So that's who emptied my deposit. ))) And Kolya came to me last night. Good thing I made a rule: I earned and withdrew 50% of what I had earned. Very much bought ***/jpy. I'm not so good at buying at the moment. More like selling.

The calm before the storm, so???? who's going where?

max325:
So that's who emptied my deposit. ))) And Kolyan came to me at night. Good thing I made a rule - I made some money and took 50% of what I earned. Very much bought ***/jpy. I'm not so good at buying at the moment. More like selling.
Told you there will be no rise till we go below 103. Just think about the 122000 yen contracts and the price per point, who will give them?

So below 103mm will already start to hit the dough in front of those who bought the options am I right?

sxww:
Told you so, until we go below 103 there will be no growth, think of the value of 122,000 yen contracts and the price of a pip, who will give them?
I didn't buy usdjpy. I was sitting on the crosses. Usually the crosses start their movement earlier. But not this time.

What are crosses?

Dimmerd:
What are crosses?
Other currency ratios where there is no usd.

Ahhhh... )))

Dimmerd:
So below 103 mm will already start to get paid in front of those who bought options right?
No, mm was the counterparty to sell the yen at 102.77 (in bx yen terms), i.e. he bought it there, and not in options, but in futures contracts. Anyway, the yen was sold to him at 0.973 and he had to do something to get out of this big losing position. This is the best opportunity when you see that you have a hang time to take a trade.

All right. Good luck to all and good bidding. I'll be gone for a week or two. Here comes the long-awaited holiday. I've never been able to find the time. And then we're back in action. As Roman says there are 220 working days ahead. )))