FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 508

Yuriy Zaytsev:

+1

shamans, price caster, soothsayers with direct knowledge - inspired by the stars

lords of the moon - influencing the growth of telegraph poles... and other healers and doctors - soothsayers !

as long as everything goes according to plan!

What is going according to plan? It was clearly said - sell above 1.14 and do not worry, then it was said that above 1.12 if it goes, not much, yesterday it was said that there are no buyers there. It's sold out, what's not to understand? So there can't be any bajas and plans there.

Now, take a calculator in your hands and calculate, sell from 1.14+cell from 1.12+cell from yesterday and compare it with your intradey run on the field. Not even close.

This is the drawing at the audi at the weekend showing and saying that the price will at least be here at any rate

Singing about 77 and 78.

Yep, show me something other than cleverness, because I'm not playing one-way, either take a normal topic, discuss and develop it like normal people do, or goodbye.

mmmoguschiy-new:

don't troll our Master! (you will become a devil)

sxww:
What is going according to plan? It was clearly said - sell above 1.14 and don't worry, then it was said that above 1.12 if it does go, not much, yesterday it was said that there are no buyers there. It's sold out, what's not to understand? That's why there can't be any bays and plans there.

it's all pretty according to the picture

this message was for shamans, price spellers, soothsayers and so on and so on, the list is very long

Did you run out of money on the pound? You used to say you had the most volume on the pound? Where is it now? Has it washed out?

sxww:

This is the drawing at the audi at the weekend showing and saying that the price will at least be here at any rate

Singing about 77 and 78.

Yep, show me something other than cleverness because I'm not going to play one-way, either take a normal topic, discuss and develop as normal people do, or goodbye.

Well, the old woo-..... is going to retire. (or maybe he's going to immigrate... to Eldorado where banks draw grails on water...)

sxww:

Singing about 77 and 78.

Yep, show me something other than cleverness, because I'm not playing one-way, either take a normal topic, discuss and develop it like normal people do, or goodbye.

and audi was told before brexit where to juice and where to buy from... they are not listening... =)

sxww:

What is going according to plan? It was clearly said - sell above 1.14 and don't worry, then it was said that above 1.12 if it does go, not much, yesterday it was said that there are no buyers there. It's sold out, what's not to understand? So there can't be any bajas and plans there.

Now, take a calculator in your hands and calculate, sell from 1.14+cell from 1.12+cell from yesterday and compare with your intraday running around the field. Not even close.

Chief the eu was not there (1.12) - didn't make it (((((

Roman Busarov:
and audi was told before brexit where to salt and where to buy from... they don't listen... =)
it's good for you to be in the demo, but we are scared ((((

Roman Busarov:
and audi was told before brexit where to salt and where to buy from... they don't listen... =)
They don't even understand the meaning of words, what is there to say, come only to troll the wretched once a month for a change.