FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 507

Alexey Busygin:
On boo?
Stop loss Breakeven.

max325:
Stop loss Breakeven.
Got it

mmmoguschiy-new:
Just because the pound went 20 pips up and then turned around and jumped 40 pips down doesn't mean I'm wrong
60 pips is not a move.

mmmoguschiy-new:
Leha, what happened to your 7000%? Are you out of the EU?
I froze it for now, they started to cheat, with the margin. At first it was cool, the history of closed positive orders was 24 pages long in the first year.

Alexey Busygin:
Frozen for now, they got crafty with the margin. In the beginning it was cool, the history of closed positive orders was 24 pages long in the first year.
I'm afraid to ask how many pages of negative history?

mmmoguschiy-new:
I'm afraid to even ask how many pages of negative history?

Less than a quarter of a page, for the entire account history of four years.

Last year 18 pages positively closed, this year only 35 orders closed. Because of their innovations.

Myth, pay no attention to this moron, I totally understand it, first he asked me what and how and I told him honestly, like everyone else here, where I get my information, but he did not have enough brains to understand it and now he is flawed and makes some claims to me and not to his mum and dad)

And the fact that there are only successful intraday currency traders gathered here is what Emka said, they all know, but cannot say, so they do not give a fuck.

sxww:
Myth, do not pay attention to this idiot, I just completely understand it, first I asked him what and how, and I told him honestly, as everyone here, where I get my information, but he did not have enough brains to understand it and now he flawed and makes some claims to me and not his mum and dad)
it's not the first time he's come to make fun of me... he's probably lost it=)

tuma_news:

Gentlemen....

On the Euro, the situation has not changed and yesterday's drawing-forecast is working.

It will be held and held at 1.1074-80 and will go down to 1.1030-1010, and we have to buy there))))

Thanks!

tuma_news 2016.07.18 17:07 RU

+1

Shamans, price spellers , soothsayers , having direct knowledge - inspired by the stars

lords of the moon - influencing the growth of telegraph poles and other healers and doctors - soothsayers !

so far everything is going according to plan!