FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 293

Kostya ssv, why are you a bad man, like for 2 bucks?

Hello, everyone! Sorry I couldn't resist. Strange is right about audusd. It is only a correction of 400-500 points. It went down and will go up again (with the same speed). The only difference between my estimation and his is that I think that nzdusd was bought in January (but I do not see much difference between those two pairs). He is now going to make ten times more profit on it. than to make 150-200 pips per deal. As for the time being I'm the only one who displays good medium- and long-term trading on this forum. The only difference is the percentage of these errors to the total number of trades. I don't know if there are others, but I haven't seen any such reports yet. Thanks a lot!

Server Muradasilov:
I was right about the zaric a couple of months ago, but I closed the deal halfway, but okay. What's the chart now?

The green ones are stops (debts):

max325:

Hello, everyone! Sorry I couldn't resist. Strange is right about audusd. It is only a correction of 400-500 points. It went down and will go up again (with the same speed). The only difference between my estimation and his is that I think that nzdusd was bought in January (but I do not see much difference between those two pairs). He is now going to make ten times more profit on it. than to make 150-200 pips per deal. As for the time being I'm the only one who displays good medium- and long-term trading on this forum. The only difference is the percentage of these errors to the total number of trades. I don't know if there are others, but I haven't seen any such reports yet. Thanks a lot!

Everyone trades with different timeframes. The probability that everyone gets it right is small. All positions will turn a profit - consequently even less... The movements of audusd and nzdusd are all about the same).

max325:

I've had a good correction of 400-500 points, and may be even higher.)

Come on, 150-200 points is not the money for people.)

But here it doesn't add up - because he fills, sits in a drawdown, sometimes a heavy drawdown. And then we have to close the deal like GBPUSD at a fucking minus, who does not give a damn about your percentage

the pound news in 30 minutes is more interesting...

Than discussing a 3p a day profit on the Audi medium term (if it still does and hasn't been eaten up by a 500p 'correction')...

Server Muradasilov:

A good correction at 400-500 points, and it might be more - right, well, everyone can buy it))

Come on, 150-200 points is not the money for people.)

But here it doesn't add up - because he fills, sits in a drawdown, sometimes unbelievable. And then we have to close the deal like GBPUSD at a fucking minus, who does not give a damn about your percentage

I agree with you, it's a tough sell! I don't afford such a luxury yet, only at the very beginning of +-50 pips.

The pound has taken a small step, we'll have to sell it too).

sterva:
Weak step for the pound, still have to sell. )

Debts should be honoured (sticks even more so...):

sxww:

It's all a pissing match.

Gone, run along.

Hi there!

Predicting 1.1480/90 up for the day.