FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 253

sxww:

It hasn't grown?)

And you asked me yesterday where to hold it)

Yes, and the question evaporated. I won't touch it again. I don't like it.

max325:
Yeah, and the question has evaporated. I won't touch it again. Don't like it.

It's not the point, intraday currency trading, profitable, it's hard work, it's not looking at charts, I've tried it, it's stable around zero or a small minus, plus you're always stuck at your computer. I tried it and it was never worth it. I have tried it and it is always zero or slightly minus, plus I'm stuck in the trading robot all the time.

My deals on the Moon are pure short term, a few figures and I'm out of the woods.

sxww:

It's not the point, intraday currency trading, profitable, it's hard work, it's not looking at charts, I've tried it, it's always around zero or a small minus, plus you're always stuck at your computer. I tried it and it was never worth it. I have tried it and it is always zero or slightly minus, plus I'm stuck in the trading robot all the time.

The moon trades I make are pure short term, a few figures and then I'm out of the woods.

I don't usually do intraday. I don't do it. I had a buy signal on the jpy. It went beyond the 300 pips allowed pullback.

sxww:

would you stop bullshitting?

where did you buy the audi from?

i want to see when the profit (if any) is over from sitting in a pose for six months

well maybe a swap on some cigarettes...

sxww:

And so normal inputs are no more than once every six months, which is why I say - there's nothing to discuss here every day.

I don't know, maybe half a year. This is the third time in 3 years I have seen something worthwhile on eurusd. It turns out once a year.

Lesorub:

where did you buy your Audi from?

I want to see when the profit (if any) is over from sitting in a pose for six months

well, maybe a swap for cigarettes is left ...

You don't need my trades, look at the sticks.

The "what's your dealings and what's your dealings and what's your dealings and what's your dealings and what's your dealings and what's your dealings and what's your dealings and what's your dealings and what's your dealings? You don't want my deals? I said what I wanted to say.

Any thoughts on the market? Sticks? Fuck you.

The dollar was sold before the New Year and no one bought it, it is still on sale.

And I don't think anyone will be interested in it before autumn.

sxww:

Any thoughts on the market? Sticks? In the poop.

so i drew the moon...

you want to argue with the numbers?

and on audi you'll be in trouble, correction target is 7365

If you buy from 0.7000, you're down 300 pips.

you'll be up a couple of days on the pound.

that's the deal...

Lesorub:

so I drew the moon...

you want to argue with the numbers

and on audi you'll be in trouble, the retracement target is 7365

If it's bought from 0.7000, there's only 300 pips left.

you'll make a couple of days on the pound

such a give...

Audi sold above 76, sat for a fortnight, "profit" closed, pound sold at 4540, over sat, "profit" closed.

Doesn't that kind of trading make you laugh? If not, go ahead.

This conversation is over.