FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 238

Server Muradasilov:
You're old, but you don't need these sticks, why would you discuss them?)

I don't need them, and I don't know why you need them.

They don't make any money.

Artem Sidorov:
What the pound has been rising like this for 2 days, tell me who knows...

Just that's the assumption. Don't know where it will get to.

sxww:
euro 1.23-25
I think 1.1550. No higher than that.

max325:
I think the price will be 1.1550. It will not go higher.

I don't think, I know.

In general, go and join Roman or Sergei as an apprentice, at least you'll have a good time).

This is where it will be, so buy on a pullback.

sxww:

I don't think, I know.

Anyway, go and join Roman or Sergei as an apprentice, at least you'll have a good time)

All right, I will. I'll come back when we're done at 1.15 and we'll talk.

max325:
Good to go. I'll be back when we divorce at 1.15 and we'll talk.

We won't turn before this fall from 23-25, then wait for 0.8-9, where we will be until the end of 18, below 1.

"U-turns" of yours I know, a point two rolled back and screaming like a madhouse.

You have everything in your hands, but you are stubbornly waving it off. Nikolai came by when the Euro was around 06 and poked his nose at this link

https://www.ecb.europa.eu/mopo/implement/omo/html/index.en.html

What the hell, we are selling, parity, no need.

Go and see what is on for tomorrow, there is even a time

https://www.ecb.europa.eu/mopo/implement/omo/html/20160037.en.html

Open market operations
Open market operations
  • European Central Bank
  • www.ecb.europa.eu
The Eurosystem’s regular open market operations consist of one-week liquidity-providing operations in euro ( main refinancing operations , or MROs ) as well as three-month liquidity-providing operations in euro ( longer-term refinancing operations , or LTROs ). MROs serve to steer short-term interest rates, to manage the liquidity situation and...

Playing games, predictions for a week, you predict for a day and an hour, you prophets, then you open a shalman, fortune telling and fortune telling on sticks. Don't you think it's funny?

sxww:

Playing games, predictions for a week, you predict for a day and an hour, you prophets, then you open a shalman, fortune telling and fortune telling on sticks. Don't you think it's funny?

We're laughing at you.) Why so jumpy?

Server Muradasilov:
We're laughing at you :) Why are you so nervous?
You're always laughing and you don't notice how people come in here and just laugh at your bullshit.