FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 111

It looks like the EuR will not be able to get to the starting point today.

There is nothing else to catch for now, by Tuesday it looks like the indices will be stuck and oil will turn red.

I'll leave the Kadik and the pound (they look more promising).

sterva:

It looks like the EuR will not be able to get to the starting point today.

There is nothing else to catch for now, by Tuesday it looks like the indices will be stuck and oil will turn red.

I'll leave the Caddy and the pound (they look more promising).

What do you not like flat? A flat is also a price movement. The price is not lying on a bench. Trade. If you are afraid of real trading, study on demo, but do not be greedy and everything will be fine.

And 2 hours before the end of trading may increase the margin. Watch out here.

new-rena:

What's wrong with a flat? A flat is also a price movement... Price is not lying on a bench, it is working. Trade. If you are afraid of real trading, study on the demo, but do not be greedy and everything will be fine.

And 2 hours before the end of trading may increase the margin. Careful here.

The exam, you have two problems. The answer to one is 90% known. Which one will you choose?

Why race many currencies (even 2) when you can push one with a high probability of a correct move.

Perhaps you have studied probability theory.

Calculate what income you will have from 10 pairs according to theory (taking into account only two wrong directions).

A huge expenditure of time and labour, and the return is shallow.

Bottom line: no one said anything bad about flat.

I just take the minimum number of pairs which seem to be more reliable for the weekend.))

sterva:

Exam, have two problems. The answer to one is 90% known. Which one will you choose to solve?

Why should you race many currencies (even 2) when you can push one with a high probability of a correct move.

Perhaps you have studied probability theory.

Calculate what income you will have from 10 pairs according to theory (taking into account only two wrong directions).

A huge expenditure of time and labour, and the return is shallow.

Bottom line: no one said anything bad about flat.

I just take the minimum number of pairs which seem to be more reliable for the weekend)).

About the exam - I agree. The problem to be solved here is always the second one.

I trade only one currency pair, because only this one Expert Advisor is set up for.

I think that flat and trend are interrelated - it's the same thing in essence - it's a price movement, on which you can make profit in the same way. This is what I was talking about.

Artem Sidorov:

expectations for the week 25.01 - 29.01.15

Well, last week worked out option 2

My expectations for the week 01.02.- 05.02.16

Lesorub:
i.e. none?

Why not? The priority is in the form of numbers.

what i want and how it will be - these are different things)))) and will be - as the market decides, i'm sorry i'm no prophet))

Artem Sidorov:

Well, last week option 2 worked out

My expectations for the week 01.02.- 05.02.16

Copy.

And here's what was for this week:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategies testing

FOREX - Trends, predictions and implications 2016

Tantrik, 2016.01.23 15:52

Euro for next week, corrections - 1.0724 - 1.0794 ; 1.0948 - 1.0906; drives down to 1.0724 from there 1.0801

Artem Sidorov:
Chief, are there two more options? page 98 and page 100
I fixed page 100 (just pocketed the info wrong at once), but page 98 needs to be clearly stated:My expectations for the week **.**.-**.** orMy forecast for the week **.** - **.**

Lesorub:

Bye sticks - no options...

15m vs 4n)))

For the life of me, I don't see any momentum for further good growth... sticking to the previous downward trend, and the targets are not 10-20p.)))

And I'll just repeat my picture from last week. You can see the targets there.