FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 85

Artem Sidorov:
I'm not messing around... Without monitoring, it's 100% a bag of crap.
Monitoring goes in the marketplace with the product. This is not the place for it.

Let's keep going. Sometimes it feels like it will never end.

Asian markets fall to a four-year low 4 2

Read more on RBC:

http://www.rbc.ru/economics/20/01/2016/569f2e329a7947bd11be6733

Азиатские рынки упали до четырехлетнего минимума
Азиатские рынки упали до четырехлетнего минимума
  • www.rbc.ru
Сводный индекс Азиатско-Тихоокеанского региона MSCI снизился на 2,6%, что стало минимальным значением с октября 2011 года, пишет Reuters. Японский индекс Nikkei упал за торговую сессию на 3,7%, снижение по сравнению с пиковыми показателями составило 20%. Это, по мнению агентства, свидетельствует об устойчивой игре на понижение на японском рынке...

Ekaterina Babaeva:

they pay 100% of their profit not that the kitchens do not pay anything else

You are the last one to laugh, go back to your indicators

(I'm sorry, but I do not know you! )

21april:
I'm sorry, but I don't know you! )
I'm surprised you haven't seen hundreds of banks emptied. All the news is about that. Take advantage of the promotion, empty 2 banks with one system). Beware of fakes.

sterva:
Strange that you haven't seen hundreds of banks devastated. All the news is about that. Take advantage of the promotion, empty 2 banks with one system). Beware of fakes...

useless. I've had the euphoria of automatic TC at least 50 times......

It's all rose-coloured glasses. Pink fades with time, it's not that simple....

I agree that creating an ATS is possible, but it will take years of hard work as forex is thousands of times smarter than a strategy tester.

new-rena:

I agree that it is possible to create an ATS but it will take years of hard work as forex is thousands of times smarter than a strategy tester.

A trader like a miner has no margin for error :)

new-rena:

I agree that it is possible to create an ATS but it will take years of hard work as forex is thousands of times smarter than a strategy tester.

hello

have you seen the oodhit robots on the red ? he was doing well at the last contest with a steady 2-4% overnight, and then ...... I don't know what happened.

now he's doing something ... not so good - one account already lost ...

Zogman:

hello

have you seen the robots oodhit on the red ? last night's contest was going well with a steady 2-4% overnight and then ...... I don't know what happened.

now he's doing something ... not so good - one account has already lost ...

He started to change the code, traded on other pairs, increased risk. He gave me this chip, I looked at it and realised it was no good...

new-rena:
he started changing the code, trading other pairs, increasing the risk. he gave me this chip, i looked at it and realised it was no good...

'

are you referring to the 'nightlight' ? or the one now ?

Artem Sidorov:

Changing my expectations to the south, the bulls blew the momentum((

In general my vision is to see this whole piece as a correction from the fall from 13560