Expert Advisor <ALL DISCUSSIONS IN THE MARKET> - page 2

v356obN:
Thanks, I'll try and get an answer as long as no one gets in touch!
The first place to write is in the product discussion! How many times do I have to tell you?

Thanks for the post I understand your point I wrote in discussions no one answer I do not count on big profits but he should trade in the plus even a cent but he is slowly losing I can send details of the account to see for yourself all now in the market demo is not given at all this service does not exist

v356obN:
Thanks for the message, I understand your point, I've written in discussions, no one answers I do not count on big profits but he should trade in the plus, at least a cent, but he is slowly losing I can send details of the account to see for yourself all now demo market does not give no such service at all
You should use it to trade more than you would expect.

And you think what they advertise shouldn't match the quality

You need to complain to get the demo back in the market, then there will be less cheating

v356obN:
And you think what they advertise should not correspond to quality

You simply have the wrong concept of quality. As a software developer, a quality product is a program that strictly and always follows its algorithm, no matter what the user comes up with when using it. But you understand quality as a money printing press. That is the problem. ))

It is written in this expert, if the searcher is not mistaken:

Requirements

• Recommended to work with an ECN broker with low spreads and fast execution

Parameters

• TakeProfit: Take Profit in pips. The default setting is 3 pips (30 pips).

If your broker has a large and floating spread, the Expert Advisor will work mostly in minus. In the tester it will be in the +.

In my opinion, if the market is a shop that provides services to the consumer, first of all the shop is obliged to provide a quality product stated in the advertisement or technical data. If the product does not meet the quality, the consumer has the right to return it, and the shop is obliged to refund the money to the buyer. I think it is better to spend the money for charity instead of swindlers. You bought bread for USD 139 at a shop, you sliced it home and found mould inside, you return the product to the shop and they MUST refund the money, it is the same when you can not check the product beforehand.

I have fulfilled all the requirements that were required there ECN account connected a remote server all the requirements that were there I have fulfilled but the result is minus

Ihor Herasko:

You simply have the wrong concept of quality. As a software developer, a quality product is a program that strictly and always follows its algorithm, no matter what the user comes up with when using it. But you understand quality as a money printing press. That is the problem. ))

If I go to work and do this work qualitatively getting paid for it for me it is also a printing press, if there is a mistake in my work, I correct it and the developer must correct it and the user has not invented anything and there is a program and it must do work qualitatively.