I will write you an advisor for free - page 12

SanAlex #:

This is how I got to the combination(where it's yellow - that's where I was messing around)

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

here's the result

Where's the brown one, have you been poking around there too?

SanAlex #:

This is how I got to the combination (where it's yellow - that's where I was messing around)

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

here is the result

You've already messed up every code around here, misleading newbies. I wonder why you're allowed to make fun of other people's work.
Some time ago I took code Barabashka, changed the condition and placed in Kodobase. He was outraged and forced to give a link in the description that he authored the original code, almost got banned.
You write whatever you want and put it in Kodobase. You don't write a line

Alexey Viktorov #:
Where's the brown one, did you poke around there too?

You seem like an adult - but you're so superior to others, come down from heaven to earth.

50270694 #:

I need help to start writing an EA

Here added to the indicator ZigZag.mq4 Horizontal lines . Throw it on the chart and there are EAs in kodobase that work from objects.

USDCHFH1

Files:

50270694 #:

I need help to start writing an EA

Here is a good example of an EA herehttps://www.mql5.com/ru/docs/event_handlers/ontick

Документация по MQL5: Обработка событий / OnTick
Документация по MQL5: Обработка событий / OnTick
  • www.mql5.com
OnTick - Обработка событий - Справочник MQL5 - Справочник по языку алгоритмического/автоматического трейдинга для MetaTrader 5

SanAlex #:

This is how I got to the combination (where it's yellow, that's where I was poking around)

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

here's the result

Nice line. But the end says no, it's half the amount of the gain

Renat Akhtyamov #:
It is a beautiful line. But the end says - no, the drawdown is half the amount of the gain

this is not a working function - it was an example of where I started poking around 10 years ago - to understand how an EA is set up.

Good evening. Can anyone suggest how to make a virtual trawl of a grid of orders by profit?

I can't find my personal account. Please tell me. Where and how. I have paid and now there is nothing.

Дмитрий Попов #:
I cannot find my personal account. Please tell me. Where and how. I paid and now there is nothing.

Look up the broker's LC.