Is it better not to trade at 11 p.m.? - page 8

I don't get it, are you from another planet? I don't get it.....

zaskok3:
Looks like the lad has doubled his lots... Before that EURCHF was heavy in terms of channel trading (my TS only held at zero). But Paranek made a plus there as well. In general, it is a good example of channel trading so far.
It trades 500-700 lots...

zaskok3:
500-700 lots traded...
Our broker runs a lottery, 1 real lot equals 100 lots a cent. Guess the kid wants to win the lottery.

zaskok3:
He trades 500-700 lots at a time...
With such wild lots the question of identification fell away by itself. Since I'm talentless, I'll sketch a copyeditor quickly. I will continue my channel research afterwards.

Paranek seems to be experienced. He knows that before the holidays the big players go out and a flat is established. Perhaps that is why he decided to quadruple the lots.

zaskok3:
EURCHF changed its characteristics (backtests of different channelers clearly show it) around September 22nd.

Since September 22, the best results of the overturned channeler on history so far are as follows:

• Profit = 1500 pips (1700).
  • MaxDD_Equity = 100-120 pips (60-80).
  • PF = 1.8-2.0 (2.2-2.5).
  • trades = 450-700.
  • FV = 10-14 (18-29).
  • MO = 22-33 points (25-37).
  • Best trade = ~ +30 pips.
  • Worst trade = ~ -60 pips.
  • R^2 and other indicators have not been calculated.
  • The equity graph is close to a straight line.
  • Number of input parameters of TS = 5.

The results do not include the commission. Point = 0.0001 (4 digits). The results in brackets are when the 2% best and 2% worst trades are ignored, based on:

zaskok3:

I could be wrong, but stops do not characterise a market pattern, but rather are an adjustment filter. Therefore there are no stops as a matter of principle.

To expand on the subject a little further, a few percent (the most profitable and most unprofitable) trades similarly have nothing to do with the pattern used by the TS. It is just a lucky or unlucky coincidence. The rest of the transactions are the result of the logic of the TS working, rather than coincidences.

Ask-data are taken into account, the test "at M1 open prices" - a trade is performed not more than once per minute, it is accepted only by a Limit order (no stop-losses or breakeven). Lot is fixed. Not more than one open position.

If you have ready channels, please display optimization results on EURCHF on the history from September 22nd until today.

I have set myself a task to increase the profit on this history to 2000 points (I think the young guy has got not less). Apparently, it will require a fundamentally different logic.

I searched various monitoring services and forums for trading on EURCHF. I have found two graders and nothing else. There are no channelers.

zaskok3:

I searched various monitoring services and forums for trading on EURCHF. I have found two graders and nothing else. There are no channelers.

What are the griders?

For those who monitor: the guy has moved to a permanent lot (10), which means there are 20 of his lots on each of his gangs.

zaskok3:
For those who monitor: the guy has switched to a constant lot (10), i.e. there are 20 of his lots on each of his gangs.
Simple channel martingale at your guy's place. my lots =35 if you like.