I ask, you answer only in substance - page 4

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

They live on the assumption that you'll lose your deposit and get nothing out... Well, judging by the fact that you're still a newbie. So if you're wondering whether to start trading or not, don't start.

You have to read books on the basics or study video tutorials. But there is a danger there, too - everything is glorified, and you will be tempted to trade as fast as possible, inspired by tempting examples, like George Soros earned 3.14ards on the collapse of the British pound. The most correct thing to do in your case is to open a demo account and learn the specifics of opening orders - what orders there are, how much you can open them and how much you can lose on it. You do not need to register with a broker to open a demo account, you just need to download the MT4 platform from this website.

Thank you for such a thoughtful response, of course, but the view that I am a total fraud in this matter is fundamentally wrong. I've read a ton of different materials on the subject and watched even more videos, and therefore conclude and doubt, because, as you have noted yourself in 90% of all these promises profit at least)). I do not know what to do with them, but I try to do it in the real world. I may say I screwed up in this aspect but I don't have any money yet but I will try to, I see the possibility, I'm working on it now.

Ruslan Ibragimov:
Thanks for such an informative answer, of course, but the opinion that I'm a total wimp in this matter is fundamentally wrong. I've read a ton of all kinds of material on the subject and watched even more videos, and therefore conclude and doubt, because, as you yourself have noted in 90 percent of it all, promises profit at least)). I do not know what to do with them, I try to do it on the Forex market. I try to use a demo account, I've had some success in my understanding ... but this is not my money, so I'm a total sucker in this, but I will try, because I see the opportunity, so I work on it.
A leverage simply multiplies your deposit by this leverage, if you have 100 quid in your account, with 500 leverage you will have virtual $50,000, and you can open a bigger deal. At the same time, your profits/losses per 1pc of instrument value will increase proportionately. You will be able to earn more, but if the position goes into deficit, you will only have 100 of your quid to maintain the position, which will be lost very quickly with this volume, and you will be locked out on margin call.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
And the leverage simply multiplies your deposit by this leverage, if you have 100 quid in your account, with 500 leverage you will have a virtual $50,000, and you will be able to open a bigger deal. At the same time, your profits/losses per 1pc of instrument value will increase proportionately. You will be able to earn more, but if the position goes into deficit, you will only have 100 of your quid to maintain the position, which will be lost very quickly with this volume, and you will be locked out on margin call.

There is a direct correlation between leverage and deposit load. If your leverage is 1:100, then your margin requirement per lot will be for example 1000$, and if your leverage is 1:1000, then your margin requirement decreases tenfold,

and they become $100. In the first case, you can afford to open 10 lots; in the second case, you can open 100 lots with a deposit of $10000. This begs the question, in which case you will lose your deposit faster...

Bicus:
You confuse leverage and deal size (lot).

I can't imagine why there is such mass ignorance about leverage.
Well, you're already experienced experts here and they're already divided in their opinions, but what do you want from a dummie?) I'm interested that I don't have to learn on my own money)))

Bicus:
don't write nonsense. you are confusing leverage and trade size (lot).

I can't imagine why there is such mass ignorance about leverage.
Did I write it wrong? :) How can I confuse leverage with trade size, am I crazy?

the leverage does not affect the profitability of the lot, only the margin and as a consequence the maximum available order volume

Alexander Bereznyak:

There is a direct correlation between leverage and deposit load. If your leverage is 1:100, then your margin requirement per lot will be for example 1000$, and if your leverage is 1:1000, then your margin requirement decreases tenfold,

and they become $100. In the first case, you can afford to open 10 lots; in the second case, you can open 100 lots with a deposit of $10000. This begs the question, in which case you will lose your deposit faster...

In either case you will lose.....

Alexander Bereznyak:
the leverage does not affect the profitability of the lot, only the margin and as a consequence the maximum available order volume
that's what I mean

Михаил:
You will lose anyway.....
Micha, don't be too pessimistic, we won't lose a thing, everything will be alright!