PURY METHOD - page 8

Alexey Busygin:
Maybe you can show me what and how?
When I create this strategy I will start selling it, maybe you will find out), so far there is nothing to show

Tigran:
I'll start selling it as soon as I create the strategy, maybe you'll find out.

Ooooh, so close the club and go home.

Child's play. What kind of fool would sell something that makes money?

It is clear.

stranger:

Ooooh, so close the club and go home.

Child's play. What kind of fool sells something that makes money?

It's clear.

Master class, never heard of it?

Tigran:
Master class, never heard of it?

So come on, let's go, we're waiting)))

Masterclasses, so called, are only held by megalomaniacs or by louts who can't trade, for whom it is the only way to make money.

stranger:

So come on, let's go, we're waiting)))

Masterclasses, so called, are only conducted by megalomaniacs or by louts who cannot trade, for whom it is the only way to make money.

Watch your mouth! A master class doesn't mean all there is to say to everyone))), how naive you are))

Tigran:
Watch what you say! A master class doesn't mean all there is to say to everyone))), how naive you are))
Malshyk, go play with something, don't bullshit the grown-ups here)

Tigran:
When I create this strategy I'll start selling it, maybe you'll find out), so far there's nothing to show.
No! You don't get it, you show me on skins! Show me how you do it!

Tigran:
watch what you say! A master class does not mean all there is to say to everyone))), how naive you are))

If you do not know how to trade, or if you get bored and do not know what to do with your mind, you may start trading.stranger gave a good advice for scalping, that is exactly the direction to work in in order to build a scalper system.

You may open your ideas for discussion, they will be of much more use. You will get a lot more useful. People will give you advice and suggest your weak points. No one here will not steal them from you, they are not needed.) But they can help you create something worthwhile.

Maxim Romanov:

If you do not know how to trade, or if you get bored and do not know what to do with your mind, you may start trading.stranger suggested a good approach for scalping, that is exactly the direction to work in order to build a scalper system.

You may open your ideas for discussion, they will be of much more use. You will get a lot more useful. People will give you advice and suggest your weak points. No one here will not steal them from you, they are not needed.) But they can help you create something worthwhile.

Indeed)

eh uncles uncles))))