PURY METHOD - page 4

Sergey Petruk:
is about nothing, . Evaluation is more useful on the basis of performance.
the results are coming very soon.

Tigran:
I have not earned yet, but I will, I have just reached the professional level of trading, I have experienced everything possible and now I look at it professionally.

I have not earned it yet, but I will.

If you've got a lot of experience in trading, you may as well forget about currency futures, take a half-dead stock, tape, glass, levels, and go.

stranger:

Do you want to really make money on scalping?

Then forget about currency futures, get some half-dead stock, a tape, a glass, levels and go for it.

I'm only on currencies, I'm not interested in stocks yet.

Tigran:
I'm only into currencies, I'm not interested in stocks yet.
Then forget about scalping and miracle systems.

stranger:
Then forget about scalping and miracle systems.
Why? What system should you use then?

Tigran:
I have not made any money yet, but I will, I have just reached the professional level of trading, I have experienced everything and now I look at it in a more professional way, so do not be so pessimistic.
Well, then get in line, the million-dollar giveaway is on Tuesdays and Fridays.

Tigran:
As for the real quotes, I do not know why, so what system do you use to trade?

I was sitting at home one day and thought maybe I should just try intuitive trading without any systems, went to a demo account and doubled my deposit in 2 hours on a tick chart. I think the algorithm is simple, I have made a lot of demobucks. After I have opened a real one the quotes are different and my intuition accumulated in 2 hours is not appropriate. That is why many traders say scalper strategies do not work in forex. In fact it is possible to make a scalper on forex, but the problem is that all ticks are different and the nature of price movement is different. But it can be done. In addition, delays may suddenly increase when executing transactions.

In general, scalping is good to do on the ducas. If you look in the web, I liked the trading, their execution is very fast, they set the deadlines at 30-300 ms and this is really fast, unlike many brokerage companies.

By the way, on Dukas they have the same demo and real quotes.

Tigran:
Why? What system should we use then?
Have you tried Martin?

Alexey Busygin:
Have you tried Martin?
Martin? First time I've heard of it, can you elaborate?

Tigran:
Martin? That's the first I've heard of it, can you elaborate?
It's a great way to lose a deposit in a hurry!