Servicedesk. Complaints, suggestions. - page 25

Hello!

Just found*** 2 days ago and purchased a great indicator.

Was researching the other products today and wanted to buy a utility for my first purchase to set up the ability to auto trade with his products.

But, horror! I can't do it as he's been banned for some reason...

Sorry, but I've stopped halfway through...

Please unblock the author*** and allow users to buy and update his products.

Hopefully MQL will fix this misunderstanding and customers will take advantage of the wonderful and unique products***

Thank you for your understanding and look forward to your correct decision, MQL.

I want to clarify that we are talking about products***, specifically from user ***.

All the best, ***! Great products you create and everything will be resolved positively for everyone.

0007XX-1:

Hello!

Just found*** 2 days ago and purchased a great indicator.

Was researching the other products today and wanted to buy a utility for my first purchase to set up the ability to auto trade with his products.

But, horror! I can't do it as he's been banned for some reason...

Sorry, but I've stopped halfway through...

Please unblock the author*** and allow users to buy and update his products.

Hopefully MQL will fix this misunderstanding and customers will take advantage of the wonderful and unique products***

Thank you for your understanding and look forward to your correct decision, MQL.

I want to clarify that we are talking about products***, specifically from user ***.

All the best, ***! Great products you create and everything will be solved positively for everyone.

No need to turn a servicedesk thread into an advertisement.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing of trading strategies

Service Desk. Forum with its widest range of complaints and suggestions.

Sergey Golubev, 2020.06.27 13:31

If you paid for the product, and the author/seller of this product was banned so you can still use this product with no problem at all.
Look at the Market Service Rules for more details.

Maksim Shishov:

Good afternoon!

Since February withdrawal from the account has been blocked.

I asked questions about the date of withdrawal, but I got no response.

Can you advise where to go?

Also, withdrawal of funds is blocked. Additional verification is being performed. It has been a month. Support does not respond.

Good afternoon! I would like to know. A month ago I wanted to buy Expert Advisor ***. But there was an unclear reason for the purchase. I started to look at the market, but they are not there. Can you suggest how and when they may be available? I have no idea why I wanted to buy them, but they are not available on the Market and I don't know when.

Faza21 #:
Good day! I would like to know. A month ago I wanted to buy Expert Advisor ***. But the reason for buying it was not clear. I started to look at the market and they are not there. Can you suggest how and when they may be available? I have no idea why I wanted to buy them, but they are not available on the Market and I don't know when.

If you didn't manage to buy it before the seller was blocked, you can't buy it now.

What was the reason for the lockdown?

I can only buy and cannot sell...

How do I delete my account?

Andrey Davydov #:

I can only buy and cannot sell...

how do I delete my account?

You need to be a "Seller" to sell (for more information, seeRegistering as a Seller inHow to publish your product in the Marketplace).

Как опубликовать свой продукт в сервисе Маркет
Как опубликовать свой продукт в сервисе Маркет
  • www.mql5.com
Предложите свои разработки миллионам пользователей MetaTrader по всему миру — опубликуйте их в Маркете. Сервис предлагает готовую инфраструктуру для продаж: доступ к аудитории, механизмы лицензирования, предоставления пробных версий, доставки обновлений и приема платежей. От вас требуется лишь пройти быструю процедуру регистрации и публикации продукта. Начинайте зарабатывать на своих разработках, все технические детали сервис возьмет на себя.

Vladimir Karputov #:

To sell, you need to be a "Seller" (for more information, seeRegistering as a Seller inHow to publish your product in the Marketplace).

Previously I had the status of a seller. There were products that were selling well.

Now when I click on "seller" - the announcement: "your application has been rejected", full stop...

Andrey Davydov #:

Previously, I had a vendor status. There were products that were selling well.

Now when I click on "seller" it says: "Your application has been rejected", full stop...

It happens when a seller is disqualified for gross misconduct. I can't help you there, you have to deal with your own issues.