How can I tell if I have decompiled or not? - page 19

Nikolay Demko:

You like to turn everything upside down.

What does money have to do with it when what I'm saying is that there are no prospects for money there.

And fighting on principle is a recipe for chicanery. You'll turn into Mr. Frankland.

Here's a new ava, it'll come in handy soon :)

And take Bolkonsky with you, you're partners in your disease.

Uh, no... Let's have a look:

1. I think you can guess that he was in touch with Igor and he gave him his opinion. In some cases, the opponents of the game may have been of a different opinion on the matter.
But Vitya said, however, that his opinion might have changed after some years. And you answered Vitya that Igor's opinion would change when he started to get drunk on copyright. Your suggestion that Igor might come back to the forum only to get his copyrights paid for. And right now, as long as they do not pay for them, Igor's opinion is unlikely to change (so what's the point of fighting).

Next:

2. I told you that not everything in this world is worth money.

How can I understand you in a different way? Explain. Just don't turn it upside down, please. In the meantime, try your pictures on your ava, and I like mine too, and the cat doesn't mind ;)

UPD: Don't tell me you deliberately made a slip of the tongue, giving you a loophole to twist your message.

Artyom Trishkin:

Er, no... Let's have a look:

1. Viktor said he talked to Igor and he gave him his opinion. You may assume that his opinion was negative about his appearance on our forums.
But Vitya said, however, that his opinion might have changed after some years. And you answered Vitya that Igor's opinion would change when he started to get drunk on copyright. Your suggestion that Igor might come back to the forum only to get his copyrights paid for. And right now, as long as they do not pay for them, Igor's opinion is unlikely to change (and so what's the point of fighting).

Next:

2. I told you that not everything in this world is worth money.

How can I understand you in a different way? Explain. Just don't turn it upside down, please. In the meantime, try your pictures on your ava, and I like mine too, and the cat doesn't mind ;)

UPD: Don't tell me you've deliberately made a slip of the tongue, giving you a loophole to twist your message.

Here you are absolutely right you recognized all my messages, but for some reason you have made completely wrong conclusions. Explain how you do it?

Yes, I meant that if there is a prospect of getting money (read: to take care of the family) then there is a sense to assert copyright. If there are no such prospects, then adults will not get into a fight (because our time is a better quality of life in our families).

But just a child's logic is: I'm offended and will fight at any cost, even if I waste time to no avail (parents will pay), but I'll prove that I'm cool.

The wrong message you gave me is that everything is measured in terms of money. No, not everything, but adults relate their actions through expediency.

Helping a friend for free is expedient. And to fight for justice all over the world for free is the lot of teenagers (or immature teenagers).

Take the burden upon yourself so that you don't fall down when you walk.

Nikolay Demko:

You are absolutely correct in recognising all my messages, but for some reason you have drawn the wrong conclusions. Explain to me how you do that.

Yes, I meant that if there is a prospect of getting money (read: taking care of the family) then it makes sense to stand up for copyright. If there are no such prospects, then adults will not get into a fight (because our time is a better quality of life in our families).

But just a child's logic is: I'm offended and will fight at any cost, even if I waste time to no avail (parents will pay), but I'll prove that I'm cool.

The wrong message you gave me is that everything is measured in terms of money. No, not everything, but adults relate their actions through expediency.

Helping a friend for free is expedient. And to fight for justice all over the world for free is the lot of teenagers (or immature teenagers).

Take the burden on yourself so you don't fall down when you walk.

Well ... there's a lot of software on the market made by me to the people who sell it. Guess three thousand times how I made them ;)

That's a strange and abstruse way of putting it. Such great deeds only for the lofty ends of the social unit.

You don't think I'm just disgusted when a man says he didn't do it, that he did it? No more than that. It's simple - a dishonest person is dishonest, that's all. Why do you bring up everything else? Why did you think for Igor that he would only come here for the money? Could he be of different principles? He may not come here for money or for anything else, that is what I wanted to say when I asked Igor to judge everyone here. Reread and try to understand my message correctly. There's zero mercantilism in them. That's the way I'm built.

Oh, by the way, so what's your goal in this argument? Money for the family? Or just to argue against the world's injustice of your opponents?

My purpose is to point out a dishonest person who fits within the discussion of this thread.

Is your burden heavy? Or are you helping a friend?

Another sweep in the jobe?

How long is a ban for this?

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

Another sweep in the jobe?

Has there been a decompilation?

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
Was it decompiled?
If you follow the link and download the Expert Advisor, in which you need to make changes, then the code is decompiled, and for the old terminal - it still needs to be edited to run

Andrey F. Zelinsky:
If you follow this link and download an Expert Advisor that needs to be modified, the code will decompile and, moreover, for an old terminal - you need to modify it in order to run it

I followed the link, but could not find the source code

SZZ: Oh, I found it!

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

Followed the link but couldn't find the source

ZS: oh, I found it!

I don't understand why the metaquotes don't block their site, since it's not the first day that the decompiled site has been there.