How can I tell if I have decompiled or not? - page 18

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

Well, maybe Vladon will pay the admins to let the code through.)

In any case, it seems to me, this point was not left without attention of admins.

And I remember there was already some talk about it.

For decompiling, not for breaking, but for editing the decompiled code, they started to ban very recently.

Times are changing. They began to appear in the marketplace selling products, which are free on the Internet, changed their names and that's all.

By the way, the software does not come to the market in source code.

If the seller has bluntly changed the name and copyright, how to prove that the program is not taken from the codebase, for example?

Frankly, I thought the problem with decompilers was long over. Isn't it? I thought new builds wouldn't decompile

It is just necessary to have the compiler stitch the copyright and e-mail address into the created file automatically.
After editing, again, the compiler adds the second, third, etc., "writer", leaving the first as the main author.
Checking millions of lines of code is not realistic, and assume that, like after 10-90% of code, the author has changed, is not correct.
No one will check what has already been laid out, except for private ridiculous cases.
And in the future it will be the same, if there is no solution. Notaries, laws, patents, will not help.

Комбинатор:
Honestly thought the problem with decompilers was long over. Isn't it? I thought new builds can't be decompiled.

Yeah )

it's impossible to decompile, but they get banned for decompiling )

Artyom Trishkin:
Igor has moved away from the programming. He's not here. I don't think I can persuade Igor to come here and give his opinion. Although it is certainly possible to try.
I talked to him about it at the time. He gave me his opinion then. Although it may have changed over the years.

Victor Nikolaev:
I talked to him about it at one time. He gave me his opinion at the time. Although it might have changed over the years.
It might change when they start charging for copyright, but why fight about it?

Victor Nikolaev:
I talked to him about it at one time. He gave me his opinion at the time. Although it may have changed over the years.
Vitya, I talked to him the day before yesterday - other interests have become predominant. I support him completely - I am in a similar situation myself, you know.

Nikolay Demko:
It will change when they start charging for copyrights, but why fight about it?
Not everything in this world can be bought. Just grow up.

Artyom Trishkin:
Not everything in this world can be bought. Grow up already.

You like to turn everything upside down.

What does money have to do with it when what I'm saying is that there are no prospects for money there.

And fighting on principle is a recipe for chicanery. You'll turn into Mr. Frankland.

Here's a new ava, it'll come in handy soon :)

And take Bolkonsky with you, you're partners in your sickness.