Gorgeous Uncle Martin Gale - The Thorny Road to Millions or Total Collapse ! - page 12

Bolun Serghei:
You need to do risk calculations. Calculate the starting volume, which depends on the deposit amount + calculate the maximum possible price fluctuations.
It is not possible to do this with a guarantee))) the possible price fluctuations - has no limits. Take this Friday 2.10.2015 for example

Bolun Serghei:
You need to do risk calculations. Calculate starting volume, which depends on the amount of deposit + calculate maximum possible price fluctuations.
I'm talking about the averaging, all orders with the same lot. Orders are opened both along the trend and against it. It makes money on the uptrend.

Server Muradasilov:
It cannot be done with a guarantee ))) possible price fluctuations - has no limits. Take this Friday 2.10.2015 for example.
The algorithm makes money on such movements.

edutak:
I'm talking about the averaging, all orders with the same lot. Orders are opened both along the trend and against the trend. It makes money on the uptrend.
Have you tried this strategy on demo for three months?

edutak:
The algorithm makes money on such moves.
Can you see the results?

Someone must have made robots like this before. Tell me what the main problems are.

Server Muradasilov:
Can you see the results?
No, I haven't tried it on the demo. I've drawn out an algorithm on a piece of paper - I want to order a robot.

edutak:
Someone must have made robots like this before. Tell me what the main problems are.
If you have a trading robot, you should just open a demo account and run it for a week using your strategy (hypothesis) - an averaging machine, all orders with the same lot. We should open orders both along the trend and against it.

There are no stops, I don't think there will be much of a difference.

Server Muradasilov:
If you have a robot, you'd better see it once, than hear it a hundred times. Then order a robot, you don't need money.
That makes sense.