Gorgeous Uncle Martin Gale - The Thorny Road to Millions or Total Collapse ! - page 9

Yury Reshetov:
Mm-hmm. Grabbing by the scruff of the neck and insisting on trading martin, threatening to use violence if they don't.

Grabbing bythe scruff of the neck: grabbing roughly by the collar or directly by the neck . (looking for myself, maybe someone else will need it)

Yuri, schvarnik, insistence, hand-holding - none of this is necessary, market price fluctuations are what points to Martin, perhaps not excluded they are created by the intentions of some individuals with big wallets.

khorosh:
It's a matter of opinion. Some are unhappy that the diamonds are too small, while others are unhappy that the chowder is too liquid. If I have an extra 100 quid a month from this expert in addition to my pension, that's already good enough for me. This is enough money to pay for internet and utilities and enough left over for beer and fish. And as the number of accounts grows, the income will increase.
How much does a beer and fish cost?!... :)
But seriously, if this whole thing is for 100 quid a month, then 20, at least, I can throw in every month.
And maybe others will help, for the Internet and beer and fish.
ZS, According to your reports, you have averaging, not martingale. They do 3-5 % a month with averaging, no problem. Classic martingale is better not to indulge.

Ghenadie Tumco:
How much does a beer and fish cost?!... :)
But seriously, if this whole thing is for 100 quid a month, then 20, at least, I can throw in every month.
And maybe others will help, for the Internet and beer and fish.
ZS, According to your reports, you have averaging, not martingale. Averaging makes 3-5% a month, no problem. Classical martingale is better not to dabble.
I drink beer sometimes on weekends not more often, yesterday I took a litre and a half and one smoked mackerel - I gave 190 rubles. I got 100 rubles because I am in the testing and deposit unwinding phase on my cent account. The initial deposit will be gradually increased and so will the number of accounts. In one month an EA on one account using three currencies approximately doubles the initial deposit. I use averaging with exponential increasing of lot size in a series of orders. My trading strategy is not so much for money as out of boredom, because I live alone, while working out and programming TS is a rather fascinating thing. Thanks for the offer of help, but I have enough of it even without trading, because my requests are modest. Besides my son and stepbrother, like you, live in Germany and have sent me all sorts of goodies. And they sometimes give me some money too. There is even money left over to go on holiday to the Black Sea once a year.

Ghenadie Tumco:

... making 3-5% a month, no problem. ...

well, buffet and soros with their 30% a year rest easy.

Show 5% a year for at least 5 years and then we'll talk.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

in short, buffet and soros with their 30% a year are resting

Show 5% a year for 5 years and then we will talk.

Buffett and Soros have billions, and for them 30% a year is very much.

For forex you need a big initial capital to trade with less risk. Even 5% a month is not good for anyone if they have small capital. And they all start choosing risky strategies.

Everybody knows how it ends.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Buffett and Soros have billions and for them 30% a year is even a lot.

For forex you have to have a lot of start-up capital to trade with less risk. Even 5% a month is not good for anyone if they have small capital. And they all start choosing risky strategies.

Everybody knows how it ends.

Petros, I've read your latest comments and I still don't understand the message you are sending to the masses.

Is 5% a month good or bad?

5% a month -- from a 10k start in 8 years -- and you're a millionaire.

5% a month isn't enough for someone?

so show me 5% a year -- consistently over 5 years.

why generate 5% per month if you can't make 5% per year.

the problem with all blabbermouths, like 5% is easy, is that they are capable of nothing but blabbering - to go around the forum and talk about good or bad, Martin is good or Martin is bad, good lock or lock is bad - it does not take much thinking to act like an expert or an analyst or something else.

just show us the results and you don't have to say so much.

but in the last 5 years none of the smart guys have shown their results.

Signals and Market -- how many years has it been? Three years?

In three years, NO ONE Signal and NO ONE Market advisor -- has earned attention -- NO ONE.

what can we talk about? who can be treated? and who can be rubbed the wrong way?

who here on the forum can generate even a single sensible recommendation on how to trade?

p.s. Anyone who has had even a slightest result - will never surf the forum and prove anything to anyone

All those who walk around the forum looking smart and talking about how to trade and argue about martin, about ilan, about lock - they don't know anything and their opinion is insignificant.

only the result is the judge and the teacher.

if you want to be an analyst and an expert, monitor your trading signals and be smart as shit - we will watch your success and will listen to you.

a smart guy without signal monitoring in Signals is a blabbermouth

If you look at the signal statistics -- every signal that has lasted more than 3-4 years has two consistent features:

--1-- they have a low percentage per month, there are losing months, there are months without trading

--2-- extremely few subscribers

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

If you look at the signal statistics -- every signal that has lasted more than 3-4 years has two consistent features:

--1-- they have a low percentage per month, there are losing months, there are months without trading

What has been written so much at the top, everyone knows about it. And this is all theory. In practice the picture is different.

--1-- they have low percentage per month, there are losing months, there are months without trade

What does it give them, nothing. Here, try to invest $10 000 and I will show you how to increase 5% per month. What does it get them?

If no withdrawal, it will take 8 years to turn it into a million.

Here try to do it on the real, and you'll realize that it will not work, you can not withstand so many years, especially if you're over 50 or 60 years.

And what guarantee that after 8 years, the company where your million, will return it, or not disappear.

I had a few dozen subscribers too, so what, you have to wait a month to make a few hundred $ ?

And that's why I suggested to create a trading robots section like trading signals, where normal developers could sell EAs worth 30K or more without difficulties and without cheating.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Here, try investing $10,000 and I'll show you how to make 5% a month.

Petros -- show me 5% per month -- bullshit question.

you have several signals now, the oldest is 3 weeks old -- there were signals before that -- where are they? have they gone?

you show 5% a month first -- then tell me you can show it.

at the moment -- your signals -- you don't know how to do 5% a month yet

From the dialogue:
P: - Did you put money in the bank at 5% a year? Hahaha! I can easily do 5% a month! You're a sucker!
A: - And why are you wearing torn old clothes and rummaging in a trash bin?
P: - It's just that 5% is a bit unreasonable for a man with my ambitions. I wanted at least 50%, but I have lost another deposit and the risks were slightly higher. And 5% every month is like 2 fingers! Almost every sucker will do it!