I will write a free mql4 advisor - page 18

tit-79x:
You won't find normal strategies on the web, there is no point in posting them if they are stable. But you can make up your own on the basis of strategies that have already been created.

You will be written to here if you put out the TS, but if you don't want to share it, then freelancing.

tit-79x:
You won't find normal strategies on the web, there's no point in putting them out there if they are stable. But you can make up your own on the basis of strategies that have already been created.
Where can I send the terms of reference?

tit-79x:
Where should I send the terms of reference?

It depends on what you want, there are 2 options:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

I will write free mql4 Expert Advisor

Vitaly Muzichenko, 2018.10.17 16:46

I will write to you here if you put the TS, if you have no desire to share - then freelance.

I'll tell you right away: I will not write, but there are more progers here besides me)

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Depending on what you want, there are two options:

I'll tell you right away: I'm not going to write, but there are other progies here besides me)

I don't want the whole internet to know about it, as it consistently brings in 70% a day of total deposit. I just don't have time to sit and trade all day long. But apparently it's easier to save up 1000 quid and just quit my job.

Евгений Титов:

I don't want the whole internet to know about it, as it steadily brings in 70% a day of total deposit. I just don't have time to sit and trade all day long. But apparently it's easier to save up 1000 quid and just quit my job.

Thanks for the help!

Евгений Титов:

I don't want the whole internet to know about it, as it steadily brings in 70% a day of total deposit. I just don't have time to sit and trade all day long. But apparently it's easier to save up 1000 quid and just quit my job.

I don't think so. 700 bucks a day in the future will not make up for the problem of saving 1000 bucks in the present. Appreciate the work.

Евгений Титов:

Trade on H4 or higher and you won't have to sit all day.

khorosh:

Trade on H4 or higher and you won't have to sit all day.

Optimised for H1.

Евгений Титов:
Where do I send the terms of reference?

Email me and we'll discuss.

Hello! Help me make an information management indicator. The essence: Any number of charts is open. After opening a position in the chart, a button appears with the name of the instrument, the current profit of the instrument, the number of buy or sell lots. There are as many symbols and positions as you need. As soon as you press the button, the selected chart will be shown in the foreground. I have an indicator that works, but it is illiterate and very slow on ticks. If you are interested, I will post the code and a picture.