I will write a free mql4 advisor - page 15

Xopb:
Good evening, Andrey!
I have a good idea for an EA, if your suggestion is valid for writing an EA
For the sake of experience, email me in person.

I am not Andrey, but my account is not working, I am updating. I will be glad to see you here.

Hi all. I need to write an EA to test a strategy. Any wizards willing to help?????

serega44241:

Hi all. I need to write an EA to test a strategy. Any wizards willing to help?????

Masters of such strategies have seen hundreds.
When I was at the beginning of my career I was overwhelmed with ideas and strategies, I realized that I have to learn how to write robots myself. And I advise you to do everything yourself, not to beg

Kamijouh:

Hello can you write an EA for the Fisher.mq4 indicator

without takeprofit and stoploss. to open and close an order (in the same colour period) when changing the colour of the fisher at the beginning of a candle

thanks in advance

I wrote one to order. forget it and put it out of your mind.

HiEvgeniy Zhdan. You don't have to help the newbies if you don't want to, but you don't have to shout out loud about how you started your great career. The grainsof your caffeine and the grains of your snake oil are getting worse, and the grains of your snake oil are getting saltier. You don't have the imagination for much more.

serega44241:

Hi all. I need to write an EA to test a strategy. There are wizards who are willing to help?????

To make someone interested, write a description of your TS. I don't know what to do with my head, many people are too lazy to do it.
All that is written on the forum is public access. If you value your TS, then freelance.

serega44241:

HiEvgeniy Zhdan. You don't have to help the newbies if you don't want to, but you don't have to shout out loud about how you started your great career. The grainsof your caffeine and the grains of your snake oil are getting worse, and the grains of your snake oil are getting saltier. You don't have any more imagination than that.

I wasn't pointing at you, you ignorant beggar. Go hang out on the bum beggar forum.

I agree with posting the TC, but first we need to find out if there are any good people here who are willing to help. The guy above asked for help, but the answer was to forget it and put it out of your mind. If Eugene wrote this so let him throw dude or write again. But still, if you're just lazy, then why be in this thread. I lived in an orphanage for 18 years, everyone helped each other and no one was lazy. I did not ask anyone for money, I just wanted to know if there were experts in programming for which to write an owl is like getting bread to go.

Evgeniy Zhdan:

Well, I didn't poke you, you ignorant beggar. Go hang out in a bum beggar forum.

If you're offended, I'm sorry.

serega44241:
I don't give up Forex, but you have to be assured that they are right. The guy above asked for help, but the answer was to forget it and put it out of your mind. If Eugene wrote this so let him throw dude or write again. But still, if you're just lazy, then why be in this thread. I lived in an orphanage for 18 years, everyone helped each other and no one was lazy. I did not ask anyone for money, I just wanted to know if there were experts in programming for which to write an owl is like getting bread to go.

I would have no problem giving, but I am bound by a confidentiality agreement with the customer. Trust me, the owl is going to leak on any indicator. Everyone does. Only the averagers do not drain for a long time, until the first black swan. And if you are lucky, you will not lose. All the rest is bullshit. If you don't quit forex, in 10 years you'll realize I was right.