I will write a free mql4 advisor - page 8

trader781:

It's all right.

What's right? Can one of the intervals fall into the other entirely!? Or does part of it fit too?

Alexey Kozitsyn:
What is right? One of the intervals may fall completely into the other one! Or is it also partially suitable?

see, with a=10 and x=2 it doesn't matter which number in the range 8 to 12 falls in the other range. Maybe there will never be a match there if the data is entered. The main thing is to have 2 starting points with a given deviation of points or number x in both directions.

The practical point is to take values of 2 external indicators or external indicator + price and catch their intersection with a given deviation. You can use the algorithm of crossover of 2 muwings, but its drawback is that it's not universal.

trader781:

see, with a=10 and x=2 it doesn't matter which of the numbers in the range 8 to 12 falls in the other range. Maybe there will never be a match there if the data is entered. The main thing is to have 2 starting points with a given deviation of points or number x in both directions.

The practical point is to take values of 2 external indicators or external indicator + price and catch their intersection with a given deviation. You can use an algorithm for crossing 2 muwings, but its drawback is that it is not universal.

if( ( a+x <= b+x && a+x >= b-x ) || ( a-x <= b+x && a-x >= b-x ) )
   return( true );
else
   return( false );

Alexey Kozitsyn:
if( ( a+x <= b+x && a+x >= b-x ) || ( a-x <= b+x && a-x >= b-x ) )
   return( true );
else
   return( false );

Thank you, I'm trying it out

I have a suspicion that at some point or for some tool int X = 30; X*Point gives out just 30 points instead of 30

trader781:

Thank you, I'm trying it out

I have a suspicion that at some point or for some tool int X = 30; X*Point gives out just 30 points instead of 30

See the tool specification.

Can you doa multi-currency EA?

I'm writing again.

flat55:

Can you do a multi-currency EA?

I'm writing again.

Well, they are all multi-currency EAs if you do not use strict binding to symbols.

Another thing is that the result will be different for different symbols

I think it would be interesting how it looks like:

1. the bot only works if there is an open position on the current instrument (or in total)

2. Any other function or PlaySound ("address is set in external field")

3. After the bot worked with positions, the settings returned to the defaults before point 1

looking for someone to write an advisor. who is willing to take the job ***

help write a simple advisor