I will write a free mql4 advisor - page 5

Do you only write EAs or do you do indicators as well? I have an idea, maybe a good one, maybe not so good that's why I don't want to hire them for a fee. If it is interesting, let's discuss it in private.

Nikolai:
Do you only write EAs or do you do indicators as well? I have an idea, maybe a good one, maybe not so good that's why I don't want to hire them for a fee. If you are interested, I would like to discuss it in private.
What is so boring?! Tell me your idea, if it is worthwhile, you may sooner write. There's more than one person reading this thread).

Alexey Kozitsyn:
What's so boring?! Tell me an idea, if it's worthwhile, you might get it written to you quicker. There's more than one person reading this thread)
I'm in no hurry. And I haven't formulated it myself yet.

I need a freelancer to write an EA, let's discuss the algorithm.

There is a working trading system it is necessary to automate it, there is not enough time to trade manually as there is also the main work.Who will help solve the problem of writing the advisor.we will use and earn together.

vvs.84:

I need a freelancer to write an EA, let's discuss the algorithm.

There is a working trading system it is necessary to automate it, there is not enough time to trade manually as there is also the main work.Who will help solve the problem of writing the advisor.we will use and earn together.

I think somebody will be the lucky one! Such a tempting offer!

I wonder if the author of the topic ever responded to anyone and actually wrote anything, as his profile reviews are not very good

Good afternoon, everyone. I want to ask a question to people who know.

When compiling an EA, the following entries appear:

-'void' function returns a value    LevelTrades_v8.5.mq4    580    2
-declaration of 'ld1' hides global declaration at line 69    LevelTrades_v8.5.mq4    158    11
-return value of 'OrderModify' should be checked    LevelTrades_v8.5.mq4    173    12-variable 'sl' not used    LevelTrades_v8.5.mq4    162    15
-return value of 'OrderClose' should be checked    LevelTrades_v8.5.mq4    220    9
-declaration of 'FS' hides global declaration at line 50    LevelTrades_v8.5.mq4    254    13    ..... т.д. всего 19 warning(s)

The programmer, who wrote this EA for me, is unavailable. That is why I have to refer it here. I will be very grateful if somebody could help me.

Explain in plain language to a mere mortal .... How do I fix it? Or, what would be ideal - I would be able to lay out the code, and you would see what can be done.

It would probably take you a couple of minutes.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Sincerely.

GGeoz:

...When compiling the EA, the following entries appear:

1) 'void' function returns a value - void function cannot return a value and you have it in line 580. Remove return from line 580.

2) Declaration of 'ld1' hides global declaration - variable names coincide. The name of the variable in the function is identical to the global variable's name. We have to sort it out and rename it here.

3) Return value of 'OrderModify' should be checked - the returned value from OrderModify should be checked - there's nothing wrong about not checking it. But it's a good idea to check it.

4) return value of 'OrderClose' should be checked - the same thing but from the OrderClose function

5) declaration of 'FS' hides global declaration - the same variable overriding as in the second item

Oksana Berenko:

1) 'void' function returns a value - void function cannot return a value and you have it in line 580. Remove return from line 580.

2) Declaration of 'ld1' hides global declaration - variable names overlap. The name of the variable in the function is identical to the global variable's name. We have to sort it out and rename it here.

3) Return value of 'OrderModify' should be checked - the returned value from OrderModify should be checked - there's nothing wrong about not checking it. But it's a good idea to check it.

4) return value of 'OrderClose' should be checked - the same but from OrderClose function

5) declaration of 'FS' hides global declaration - also variable overriding, as in the second paragraph

Oksana, thank you for the feedback on my post. I seem to have understood void, but everything else is a dark forest for me.

Would it be impertinent of me to ask you to view code of Expert Advisor? If not, I can send you the code... it may come in handy for you too.

Thank you in advance.

Hello, can you please help me compose the code?

I need the robot to check if the volume of each minute candle (external historical data from analytics platform, no such thing in MT) corresponds to a given condition in thestrategy tester (on history). This is to test a trading idea.

Please advise how to create a file with these external data to be accessed by the Expert Advisor, and what should be the structure of data there? There is external data containing info about open time of candlesticks with volumes of deals and the volumes of deals:

date timevolume
12.06.2015 6:59138
12.06.2015 7:001015
12.06.2015 7:01259
12.06.2015 7:02709
12.06.2015 7:03450
12.06.2015 7:04235
12.06.2015 7:05229
12.06.2015 7:06180
12.06.2015 7:07251

What is the correct way to record time-volume and with what extension to create a file so that MT4 in the strategy tester will pick up this data when accessing the file?

Thanks in advance.