FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1820

lactone:
Let's go for 4.
gone

Server Muradasilov:
What, what, what, stop doing that in the morning, have some breakfast at least)))
Alyosha did his best for the Old One yesterday... kudos and respect!
I won't say a bad word to him today.
Giggling softly... to myself)))

Barabashkin - let Old One out...
Ilyukha's kicking him in the face for yesterday.
At least we'll have a laugh tonight... I'm curious about it myself)))

Server Muradasilov:
What, what, what, stop doing that in the morning, at least have some breakfast)))

Don't be bored!

I suggest economists, mathematicians, geometricians, excelters, etc., to discuss. Here are these figures - what can be learned from them, as the IMF's direct responsibility is to regulate exchange rates. A couple of screenshots for clarity and a link to the resource of the IMF. Please do not kick me, I have no education, but I will try to do my best.

SDR Valuation
  • www.imf.org
The currency value of the SDR is determined by summing the values in U.S. dollars, based on market exchange rates, of a basket of major currencies (the U.S. dollar, Euro, Japanese yen, and pound sterling). The SDR currency value is calculated daily (except on IMF holidays or whenever the IMF is closed for business) and the valuation...

Server Muradasilov:

I suggest economists, mathematicians, geometricians, excelters, etc., to discuss. Here are these figures - what can be learned from them, as the IMF's direct responsibility is to regulate exchange rates. A couple of screenshots for clarity and a link to the resource of the IMF. Please do not kick me, I have no education, but I will try to do my best.

The IMF has never been, is not and will never regulate exchange rates.

The IMF issues its own artificial currency, SDR, which is used to settle accounts between IMF members and the IMF.

The tables are a daily calculation of the SDR exchange rate based on a basket of 4 currencies.

Server Muradasilov:

Where is the data for today? On the whole, it's nothing, but you may use a simple approach, but I would not. If you have the data for today, you may look if the delta is positive - growth, negative - decline... but again... I think it's nonsense.

Evgeniya Balchin:
Where is the data for today? In general, it's nothing, but it's possible to orient, but I wouldn't do that. And to be guided by delta from the rate, if there is data for today, you can look, delta positive - growth, negative - decline... but again... I don't think it's a big deal.
Not yet for today but they will come out, most likely in the London session

Дмитрий:

It has never been, is not and will never be the IMF's function to regulate exchange rates.

The IMF issues its own artificial currency, the SDR, which is used to settle payments between IMF members and the IMF itself.

These tables are a daily calculation of the SDR exchange rate based on a basket of 4 currencies.

Read the paragraph "Core Functions of the IMF"

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Международный_валютный_фонд#.D0.A6.D0.B5.D0.BB.D0.B8_.D0.9C.D0.92.D0.A4

Международный валютный фонд — Википедия
  • ru.wikipedia.org
Руководители Директор-распорядитель Основание Создание хартии МВФ Официальная дата создания МВФ Начало деятельности imf.org МВФ предоставляет кратко- и среднесрочные кредиты при дефиците платёжного баланса государства. Предоставление кредитов обычно сопровождается набором условий и рекомендаций. Политика и рекомендации МВФ в отношении...

Server Muradasilov:

Read the paragraph "Core Functions of the IMF"

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Международный_валютный_фонд#.D0.A6.D0.B5.D0.BB.D0.B8_.D0.9C.D0.92.D0.A4

Once again for the "geniuses":

It has never been, is not and will never be the IMF's function to regulate exchange rates.

The IMF issues its own artificial currency, the SDR, which is used for settlements between the IMF members and the IMF itself.

The SDR exchange rate is published daily and is based on the dollar value ofa basket of four major currencies:the US dollar,the euro,the yen andthe pound sterling. These tables are daily SDR exchange rate calculations based on a basket of 4 currencies.

For Eugenia . Translated by google when the information appears : If the exchange rate for any currency cannot be obtained from the London market, the rate must be the average rate between the buying and selling of currencies at noon in the New York market or, if not there, the rate is determined on the basis of the euro reference services published by the European Central Bank.