FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1691

Alexey Busygin:

I've never heard such nonsense in my life! I can imagine what conclusions people might draw after this video.

The man is very sly, he knows what he is talking about, but he is talking nonsense.

The strange thing is that everyone talks rubbish, but when you and the Mighty open your mouths to say something "smart", go ahead.

Roman Busarov:
you're the one who's the ball-buster... you give me zero useful information!!!!!!!!!! it's disgusting.....
you're not the judge of usefulness or uselessness, blabbermouth! what are you, an evaluator?

stranger:
The weird thing is that everyone talks rubbish, but when you and the Mighty open your mouths to say something "smart" - hooray.
It turns out someone here is saying something smart!!! hilarious!!! especially the last few days - I've never heard such nonsense in my entire life!!!

stranger:
The strange thing is that everyone talks rubbish, but when you and the Mighty open your mouths to say something 'clever', holla.
Without you, we'd never get together.

stranger:
The strange thing is that everyone talks rubbish, but when you and the Mighty open your mouths to say something "clever", go ahead.
By the way, I've been inviting - not just you - WHOEVER! If you see something in my words, justify it, explain how you see it. If you're right, I'll repent and say I sinned! I don't claim to be right. I've said it more than once. I'm making my point. I'm not ashamed of it. Maybe it's wrong. But until I have proof to the contrary, what's the use of yapping?

mmmoguschiy-new:
By the way, I've been inviting - not just you - WHOEVER! If you see something in my words, justify it, explain how you see it. there's no point shaking the air. If you're right, I'll repent and say I sinned! I don't claim to be right. I've said it more than once. I'm making my point. I'm not ashamed of it. Maybe it's wrong. But for now, without proof to the contrary, what's the use of yapping?

Don't mind them, they're just being mean. As the saying goes, the caravan runs like a dog barks.

And where are you inviting everyone?

Alexey Busygin:
Without you, we'd never get it together.

Yeah, you got all the dumbasses))))

mmmoguschiy-new:
By the way, I have long invited - not just you - EVERYWHERE! If something somewhere in my words - justify, describe how you see it. why shake the air in vain. If you're right, I'll repent and say I sinned! I don't claim to be right. I've said it more than once. I'm making my point. I'm not ashamed of it. Maybe it's wrong. But until I have proof to the contrary, what's the use of yapping?

You've already had several people pointing fingers at you where you're wrong, me too, you get it?

So there's no point in saying anything else.

Keep on burning, you'll be a pokemon.)

Alexey Busygin:

Don't mind them, they're just being mean. As the saying goes, the caravan barks.

Where are you inviting everyone?

And why are they angry, you ask? And all because they have no money! They are just photoshopped screenshots and a lot of arrogance

Why are they angry? Because they don't have any profit. If they get a profit, they'll start getting kinder... ))

Von Lumberjack is the kindest of people! And why is that? Profits every day by 30%.

stranger:

You've had several people point the finger at you where you're wrong, so have I, do you get it?

You're all so good at pointing your fingers up your ass! Point me to the message you poked me in? Or anyone else? Cause I ain't never seen that before.

stranger:

Yeah, you got all the dumbasses))))

You've had several people point the finger at you where you're wrong, me too, do you get it?

Something's different! Are you sober today?