FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 431

Zogman:

it's unscientific.

you should at least look at oanda.

))))

and you're bullshit.

ps

but on mt5 today everyone was all in one voice - the pound is down - and rightly so

Zogman:
are these fibo levels ?
standard, MT4...

Zogman:

Strange, what I meant was that you're not the dick,

what you said about oanda being a dick, I'll edit.

and now you're suggesting a simplified version of oanda ))))))))))))

I'm sorry, I don't get it.

new-rena:

Ahhhhhhhh, so in a sissy. Buhnee)

You've got it ))))

What's that?

And who's talking about 56? What's all this baby talk?

Rena, I'd rather sit in broke even than trade like you, all that you called yesterday, yes on 30 pairs is kolyan.

Zogman:

Strange, what I meant was that you're not the dick,

what you said about oanda being a dick, I'll edit.

and now you're suggesting a simplified version of oanda ))))))))))))

this is great stuff! look at it in the morning and you'll see how many dolphins there are on earth....!

stranger:

When you have at least this kind of deal on the pound, you dumb shit, then you'll be yakking.

Jackals, you don't get your shit, but you're always happy to fuck with other people's shit.

What do you got there? )))))))

Why don't you tell me?

And where's the bike to 56?

.... You got everybody wrapped around your finger, don't you?

stranger:

Rena, I would rather sit in a drawdown than trade like you, everything you called yesterday, but on 30 pairs it's a kolyan.

What dope, you trade my signals, don't you?

But you're screwed.

new-rena:
What kolyan, you're trading my signals, aren't you?
I didn't throw any change there, I don't have any catches at all. Take a rest, we're done talking.

stranger:
I haven't thrown any boo-boos in there, I don't have any catches at all. Rest up, we're done talking.
Okay, you're right. I'm really not comfortable continuing this conversation with you.

new-rena:
Okay, you're right. I really don't enjoy continuing this conversation with you.
But I'm pleased, yesterday he was backing 30 pairs, told me how his equity was growing, and today he barely made a microscopic profit from the pound, despite the fact that everything else was down yesterday, and suddenly he spread his wings.

stranger:
I was enjoying it, yesterday I traded 30 pairs in reverse, told him how my equity was growing, and today I barely got out with a microscopic profit from the pound, despite the fact that everything else was in the hole yesterday and suddenly he spread his wings.

I have them open and I haven't closed them.

Feel the difference?

If I close a trade, I'll say you're out and there's nothing to argue with you.

I don't get a profit until the 20th, right, Poll?

That's how I get equity every day, if anything. I don't flip or close any positions.

Look, today: