FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 315

Anatoli Kazharski: Not just vodka. In general, anything that contains poison and turns one into an idiot. It's hard to call the intoxicated state any other way. )))
I hate to break it to you... but the human body synthesizes its own alcohols... and drugs... and even acetone...

iIDLERr:
I don't have a position on the loonie or audi, but I do have a position - it's bullshit.

Tell the boy something, he wants to know about some rate).

If they had lowered Audi today and left it like that, and if it was below 72 on Monday I would be happy)))

Vizard_:
I hate to break it to you... but the human body synthesizes its own alcohols... and drugs... and even acetone...
...and we add, besides acetone...

stranger:

Tell the boy something, he wants to know about some rate).

If only they had lowered the audiobook today and left it that way, and if it were below 72 on Monday I would be happy))))

they will. what do you need?

stranger:
You started selling the Bucksyena early.
and you're salting the moon and buying the audea

Vizard_:

Aha! Litres straight. Total slammer. To the point of blue. Born to die in agony. )))

Vizard_:
Dear Sir, please elaborate on a very clever idea!

Anatoli Kazharski:
Are you like Snoop Dogg today? You got an idea what you're gonna be tomorrow? )))
I'm him, I'm you, I'm all the people in the world... i'm god.

Zogman:

Did you read the sisa?

I threw out on it.

iIDLERr:

Dear editor, maybe better about the diphour, eh? About the beloved lunar tensor? It is impossible, one year in a row they scare with volumes, they say, sneaky, they fly, then their options bark, then their ruins say.