Arbitrage as it is. How and where? Implementation? - page 8

Alexey Busygin:

Banks do not work with fractional numbers and neither do international transfers. Only with whole numbers, on transfers of 10 or more, and on a swift interbank transfer, the fee will cost 10 times as much as you close your 10 points. Foreign bank accounts are used as savings accounts, not as a speedway where money is sniffed around here and there.

On domestic transfers, fractional numbers up to 2 digits, after the dot, are used for exchangers, shops and other services.

In exchanges, from 4 and above, in general, exchanges set themselves a buffer with which they prefer to trade, at least 5, at least 10 characters after the point. But when profit reaches the output level, the resistance is activated, and the output level is equal to 0.0099 points.

How to implement! To do this, you have to think logically, strategically and geometrically.

What can I say? Thank you, CAP!!!

In general, arbitrage between exchanges is not an option, you have to look for assets within an exchange.

For example, government bonds of different maturities.

Each country's bond yield curve is similar, but the breaking point is slightly different.

Let's take U.S. bonds as an example.

If you buy them with a maturity of one year, their yield is now 0.4% per annum.

We sell them in six years, they now have a yield of 2%.

We pledge the purchased bonds and borrow money for a week (a one-week loan is essentially free now), and use the money to buy and sell again.

Skilful people manage to bring leverage up to 10, as a result 14% risk-free return over 5 years, which for the U.S. is very good.

In case of a fakap, the rates on short-term rates will fly into space (the price will start to fall), as a result we will get additional profit.

The loss is only due to deflation (falling rates at the far end of the curve), but all hope lies with the Fed and its machine.

In general, it can be done in Russia with USD-denominated bonds, but there will be no leverage there because the refinancing rate from the Central Bank is high. Although in terms of the default (refs in rubles, bonds in quid) it is quite an option.

Виталий Кононюк:

In general, arbitrage between exchanges is not an option, you have to look for assets within an exchange.

For example, government bonds of different maturities.

Each country's bond yield curve is similar, but the breaking point is slightly different.

Let's take U.S. bonds as an example.

If you buy them with a maturity of one year, their yield is now 0.4% per annum.

We sell them in six years, they now have a yield of 2%.

We pledge the purchased bonds and borrow money for a week (a one-week loan is essentially free now), and use the money to buy and sell again.

Skilful people manage to bring leverage up to 10, as a result 14% risk-free return over 5 years, which for the U.S. is very good.

In case of a fakap, the rates on short-term rates will fly into space (the price will start to fall), as a result we will get additional profit.

The loss is only due to deflation (falling rates at the far end of the curve), but all hope lies with the Fed and its machine.

In general, it can be done in Russia with USD-denominated bonds, but there will be no leverage there because the refinancing rate from the Central Bank is high. Although in terms of the default (refs in rubles, bonds in quid) it is quite an option.

This is about investments and capital insurance, not arbitrage.

Daniil Stolnikov:
What can I say? Thank you, CAP!!!
I wanted to do a swift transfer once, the commission taught me a thing or two.

Alexey Busygin:
I once wanted to send a swift transfer, but the commission taught me a lesson.

and I transfer money from bank to bank by hand

Cache only, hardcore.

Alexey Busygin:
I wanted to send a swift transfer once, the commission taught me a lesson.
What about a hundred times measure once, cut once?

Daniil Stolnikov:
What about a hundred times measure once, cut once?
That's why I haven't completed the translation, it's too expensive with small numbers.

Alexey Busygin:
That's why I haven't completed the translation, it's too expensive with small numbers.
you usually learn from mistakes. i.e. already made ones ))

Daniil Stolnikov:
You usually learn from mistakes. i.e. mistakes you've already made.)
It's obvious that personal experience has an impact

Alexey Busygin:
You are already talking about investment and capital insurance, not arbitrage.

And why is that?

It is a market-neutral strategy with simultaneous buying and selling.

In general, all trades are arbitrage, just as any square = rectangle, it's just that the trades don't always have a second leg or it's very shortened.