Golden theme - page 9

Oxana Vahnina:
Nobody said anything about a minus deal. It can also be positive!
Why did I say that I closed with 10 pips when it was in deficit for a long time?

Izzatilla Ikramov:
Why did I tell you - that I closed with 10 pips when it was in the negative for a long time.
Did you end up closing on the upside?

Oxana Vahnina:
Did you end up closing on the plus side?
A small plus, but not a minus. It happens. Let's leave that story alone.

Izzatilla Ikramov:
A small plus, but not a minus. It happens. Let's keep the story.
No problem :)

On gold, any fresh ideas/layouts?

Izzatilla Ikramov:

On gold, any fresh ideas/layouts?

Personally, I've closed all the buys I've had and am now only selling. There's a perfect wave pattern there, so now the first target is 1100

Using the system of my esteemed trader I can say that he would buy at the monthly 50% Fibonacci level with the target at 2314.96 and sell at the daily 50% Fibonacci level with the target at 1014.19. So if he completed these deals, then both of them were in the black. Once I asked him why he answered like this: "I don't know where the market will go, but it's my job to work out the signals, so I should make one loss and one take profit. By the way, he did not believe in automation of his trading - he worked only manually, because there are subtleties that are impossible to implement.

Izzatilla Ikramov:

Using the system of my esteemed trader I can say that he would buy at the monthly 50% Fibonacci level with the target at 2314.96 and sell at the daily 50% Fibonacci level with the target at 1014.19. So if he completed these deals, then both of them were in the black. Once I asked him why he answered like this: "I don't know where the market will go, but it's my job to work out the signals, so I should make one loss and one take profit. By the way he didn't believe in automation of his trading - he worked only manually, because there are some subtleties, which cannot be realized.

I didn't wonder if my strategy could be automated or not, but in any case I will always trade only manually