Golden theme - page 6

Izzatilla Ikramov:

I didn't pay attention before either, but now at times the risks determine whether I will open a trade or wait.

I trade small lots, so I don't take much risk anyway

Oxana Vahnina:
I trade small lots, so I don't take much risk anyway

Looked at it, you're doing well.

It may sound strange - but using a stop loss has become a golden rule for me, which eliminates all possible states of anxiety and worry.

Izzatilla Ikramov:

I've had a look, you're doing a good job.

It may sound strange - but using a stop loss has become a golden rule for me, which eliminates all possible states of anxiety and worry.

Everyone has their own trading tactics, I knew right from the start that this approach and style was for me

Oxana Vahnina:
Everyone has their own trading tactics, I knew right from the start that this approach and style was for me
Did you notice that the price of gold goes up without breaking through the 50% Fibonacci level on the monthly chart? Of course no one rules out a reversal of the price and even testing 61.8%, but who knows for sure.

I don't work on such big time frames

Alexandr Murzin:
Women are also allies of gold.They only work to buy (bulls)
Oddly enough, I sell it more often)))

Oxana Vahnina:
Oddly enough I sell it more often)))

Usually people sell what they have in abundance:)

Earned my stop loss today.

Izzatilla Ikramov:

Usually people sell what they have in abundance:)

Earned my stop loss today.

You know, from real life I don't like gold at all, among metals I buy and wear either silver or steel. And your stop-loss was unnecessary there, gold will go down))))

Oxana Vahnina:
You know, in real life I do not like gold, among metals I buy and wear either silver or steel. And your stop was unnecessary, gold will go down)))

Didn't wish and don't want to be right... Maybe it will go down, but that will be another story after the next trade is opened.

There is always a choice, i.e. we are free to choose what to give away on our bad day -a stop loss or a deposit. For me the answer is obvious, for others it is a matter of time.

Izzatilla Ikramov:

Didn't wish and don't want to be right... It may go down, but that will be another story after the next trade is opened.

There is always a choice, i.e. we are free to choose what to give away on our bad day -a stop loss or a deposit. For me the answer is obvious, for others it is a matter of time.

I guess I can't say anything in this regard, I haven't lost many small accounts so I can speak for myself and for others .....