Golden theme - page 2

And this is XAUUSD and USDCAD (based on that codebase indicator)

Alexandr Murzin:
Women are also allies of gold. They only work to buy (bulls)

It's not all so clear-cut, young girls choosing a gold ring or iPhone choose the latter (though not all). But the shift in priorities is clearly underway.

The iPhone is the innovation economy, which in today's world is increasingly losing ground to the gold standard.

In fact a country that is able to generate an innovative product is worth more than a country with a large stock of gold.

The directions of Gold and NZDUSD, Gold and AUD/USD are not always the same.

izzatilla Ikramov:

The directions of Gold and NZDUSD, Gold and AUD/USD are not always the same.

Are you kidding me?

Дмитрий:
Are you kidding me?
I wasn't even thinking. Such discrepancies can be costly in a trade.

izzatilla Ikramov:
I didn't even think about it. Such discrepancies can be costly to trade.

Then I will tell you a deep secret - centuries ago, the Templars brought back from the Holy Land intimate knowledge that had been passed down by word of mouth for hundreds of years. Among this knowledge was a magical table that was created by the priests of ancient Egypt long before the construction of the great pyramid of Cheops. It reflects the secret and great relationship between all the financial assets of the world...... I'll show it to you, but promise not to reveal its secret meaning to anyone!

P.S. if anything, this is the correlation coefficient.....

Дмитрий:

Then I will tell you a deep secret - centuries ago, the Templars brought back from the Holy Land intimate knowledge that had been passed down from mouth to mouth for hundreds of years. Among this knowledge was a magical table that was created by the priests of ancient Egypt long before the construction of the great pyramid of Cheops. It reflects the secret and great relationship between all the financial assets of the world...... I will show it to you, but you must promise not to reveal its secret meaning to anyone!

Thanks for the great secret. Just don't understand where the Swiss franc went, I guess it didn't exist at all at the time.

Now to the essence. Very good correlation with silver, some correlation with euro and negative correlation with dollar-yen. Let's check it out now.

izzatilla Ikramov:

Thanks for the great mystery. Just don't understand where the Swiss franc went, there must have been no Swiss franc at the time.

Now to the essence. Very good correlation with silver, some correlation with euro and negative correlation with dollar-yen. Let's check it out now.

I will reveal one more secret:

GOLDUSD, SILVERUSD, EURUSD correlate in direct proportion because ...USD....................

GOLDUSD, USDJPY correlate inversely because ...USD and USD

Chart XAUUSD, D1, 2015.05.07 18:34 UTC, International Capital Markets Pty Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Demo