Market theory - page 174

JohnPawn:
IMHO, estimated price P, gives no information about future price. Also the direction of the current price, Lion, Bear, Bull prices also gives no information about the future price. Looked at the history from 1999 to the current moment, ratios of all these prices have the same result for future sell/buy prices 50%/50%. True, I took the Cpr (or P) to be equal to MA(20) Simple.
How can you judge the estimated price of P when you can't calculate it? Watch the video to see how dynamic it is. When you take P equal to MA(20) you are severely mistaken. After all, the MA (20) is a derivative of the price! And P is calculated based on the market characteristics. The current price is not involved in the calculation of P. Do you feel the difference? P is a beast that can't be seen, but it decides the fate of the Ts! Watch the video in slow motion. Soon an indicator will also be available to see what kind of beast this R is. I am looking for a follower, to whom I want to entrust my entire scientific legacy, so that it will not fade after my demise. I ask everybody to apply for this vacant place, I will choose one and I will explain everything to him and I will quietly observe everything happening from outside. I feel my strength leaving me. My guilt for not being able to grow at least one follower. I will continue to work on market research but I cannot explain to anyone what I have learnt about the market trends. The statement that, P has no effect on CD has made me furious. So the whole branch is down the drain.

Roman Shiredchenko:

Yusuf, remove it...

The error would not be larger if tested at one-minute openings. You will check it later. Everything is fast there.

No, in order to test by minute openings, you should first add to the EA working by the given timeframe, not by the one on which it is set.

And, something is not sure that the indicator will give true calculations by opening minutki - it uses close prices of bars (20 by default), and the current price at the current chart - also, by the way, Close

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
How can you judge the estimated price of P when you cannot calculate it? Look at the video, how dynamic it is. When you take P equal to MA(20) you are severely mistaken. After all, the MA (20) is a derivative of the price! And P is calculated based on the market characteristics. The current price is not involved in the calculation of P. Do you feel the difference? P is a beast that can't be seen, but it decides the fate of the Ts! Watch the video in slow motion. Soon an indicator will also be available to see what kind of beast this R is. I am looking for a follower, to whom I want to entrust my entire scientific legacy, so that it will not fade after my demise. I ask everybody to apply for this vacant place, I will choose one and I will explain everything to him and I will quietly observe everything happening from outside. I feel my strength leaving me. My guilt for not being able to grow at least one follower. I will continue to work on market research but I cannot explain to anyone what I have learnt about the market rules. The statement that, P has no effect on CD has made me furious. So the whole branch is down the drain.
Perhaps I misspoke, I meant that P and CD, predict future price with equal probability both down and up. I looked through the daily data since 1999 up to now. And I took MA(20) Open Simple as equal to P, because I noticed that the crossing of the current price with P and the current price with MA(20) occur at the same moments, only the price is different.

JohnPawn:
Perhaps I misspoke, I meant that P and C are predicting future price with equal probability both down and up. I looked through the daily chart from 1999 until today. And I took MA(20) equal to P, because I noticed that the crossing of the current price with P and the current price with MA(20) occur at the same moments, only the price is different.
P is not MA(20) - that's your mistake. And the conclusions, therefore, are wrong. Price cannot predict itself without P. MA(20) is a monotonic function of CD, and look at the nature of P - heaven and earth.

This is what the tester suddenly gives an error when in non-visualisation mode:

error 85

2015.07.19 23:53:45.456 TestGenerator: unmatched data error (volume limit 80268 at 2015.07.13 00:00 exceeded)
2015.07.19 23:53:42.971 TestGenerator: unmatched data error (volume limit 81254 at 2015.07.10 00:00 exceeded)

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

This is what the tester suddenly gives an error when in non-visualization mode:

2015.07.19 23:53:45.456 TestGenerator: unmatched data error (volume limit 80268 at 2015.07.13 00:00 exceeded)
2015.07.19 23:53:42.971 TestGenerator: unmatched data error (volume limit 81254 at 2015.07.10 00:00 exceeded)

Holes in history. I need to download history for all timeframes (F2) from M1 onwards

Artyom Trishkin:
Holes in the history. Need to download history for all timeframes (F2) starting with M1
Thank you, I will do it.

Dear Yusufkhoja, Just to clarify, compare two charts, one based on your data and the other based on MA(20) for 2010. Intersection with the current price at the same point in time.

JohnPawn:
Dear Yusufkhoja, just to clarify, compare two charts, one built using your data, the other using MA(20) for 2010. The intersection with the current price at the same point in time.

Do you know what the difference is?

Probably the spikes in the indicator line herald (in advance) that there will be a crossover. Do you understand? In advance.

Well, at least I see it when comparing your two charts. Although, you have to admit that indeed the crossovers do coincide.

Yes, perhaps the outbursts should be studied separately. I'll have a look now)