Market theory - page 146

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Evidence-free reasoning is commonly referred to as dogma. It is not forbidden.
You have just as unsubstantiatedly invented bulls and bears (did a long-legged manager with big eyes tell you that in a free seminar?). Although according to my sources they are not there.

Виталий Кононюк:
You equally unsubstantiatedly invented bulls and bears (did a long-legged manager with big eyes tell you that at a free seminar?). Although according to my data they are not there.

Why no evidence? Read the thread from the beginning, carefully, and you will find all the evidence for their existence. Like Lion and Leopard. I haven't found any other levels on forex.

True, they are named conventionally.

Bears are C1, the first break-even level in real trading and the first break-even level in Forex;

Bulls are C2, the second breakeven level in real trading and the second no-loss level in Forex;

Leo is Copt, the optimum selling price which guarantees maximum profit, and also, the third, global break-even level in real trading and the third, global break-even level in Forex. Forex never allows profitable trading at this level unlike the real market;

Leopard is the average market price in both the real market and Forex. Mash, in short.

Which of these levels require proof of their existence? If you demand to prove them, you admit to being completely illiterate in your knowledge of the market.

I can prove it to you again:

The profit equation I have derived, which is fully supported by the classical representation of it as the difference between income and all kinds of expenses (the proof is given in the bowels of the branch), contains, as a component, a quadratic equation of the form:

P = K*(C^2 - 2*Cr*C + Copt^2)

By equating to zero, we find two break-even points. Equating the first derivative to zero we find Tsopt and Cr. That's all it takes to prove it!

Yusuf, I warn you, this man can lead you to a ban, so be careful. It is the same forum member https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/st.vitaliy

Server Muradasilov:
Yusuf, I should warn you, this man can lead you to a ban, so be careful. This is the same forum member https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/st.vitaliy

I was banned by Renat for insisting on making quotes from MK (or other data centres, albeit for a fee) available in MT5, but not from a broker.

Seeing the thread https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/43553 made me curious and came back.

You are over the years, the quality of topics has slipped a lot.

Свои символы и свои датафиды в Метатрейдер 5
Свои символы и свои датафиды в Метатрейдер 5
  • www.mql5.com
Свои символы и свои датафиды в Метатрейдер 5. - - Категория: общее обсуждение

Server Muradasilov:
Yusuf, I warn you, this man can lead you to a ban, so be careful. This is the same forum member https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/st.vitaliy
Thank you. I try to respond in moderation.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
I will try to answer in moderation. I will try to answer in moderation.

I asked you a specific question.

In terms of your theory, what should the price be at the opening of the 29th. Are your calculations not in line with the objective reality or not?

What price will be at the opening of the 30th, according to your calculations (opening day in what time zone should be considered)?

Виталий Кононюк:

I asked you a specific question.

In terms of your theory, what should the price be at the opening of the 29th. Are your calculations not in line with the objective reality or not?

What price according to your calculations will be on the opening of the 30th (the opening of the day in what time zone should be considered)?

1. I take it from the terminal, like everyone else. My terminal shows an opening price of 1.10005;

2) This theory is not intended to predict the price for the day ahead. It reveals the market condition at the moment by the value of the entered price in the terminal. And you are free to make any decisions, including prognostic ones, based on the analysis of the state.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

You are free to make any decisions, including prognostic ones, based on the analysis of the condition.

And how do you check whether the causal apparatus functions correctly in practice?

In the same way, you can say that the phases of the moon influence the markets. But if there is no experimental confirmation, what is the point of theory?

Виталий Кононюк:

And how do you check whether the causal apparatus functions correctly in practice?

After all, one could argue that the phases of the moon affect markets in the same way. But if there is no experimental confirmation, what is the point of theory?

Take a look at the indicator chart and everything will become clear. For example, I wrote at the opening that the price has gone down, but the Bulls do not agree and the price should go up. And it does go up. Logic and experience of previous situations should be involved. Maybe the phases of the moon also act on the price. If so, they will affect the S and Y coefficients and then the market will move in a different way. But, implicitly, almost everything is taken into account by these coefficients of market conditions.

As of 1830 MSK, our assumption has been confirmed - the strong and independent Bulls have raised the price almost to their level, as I had anticipated in the morning. although, the market remains bearish: