Market theory - page 121

Europe's opening will show the direction for today

Roman Shiredchenko:

Yes. Tough"BAY at 50% deposit power"- can you elaborate here. 50% - is it if the market is knocked out by a stop, then let's say the DEP was 1000 c.u. and becomes 500 c.u.?

Before the stop - 185 real points.

Moose will depend on the value of 1pip, depending on how much leverage you trade.

Does the topic seem to have deflated?

kosta1211:
The topic seems to have deflated, doesn't it?
Yusuf is running the thread, so he has nothing to post yet, no U-turn yet)

kosta1211:
Is the topic deflated?

The theory on the pound is coming to fruition https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/38821/page1797

Pound situation as of 20-00 MSK on 09 06/15:

The pound will rise for now, ruled by the Leo, although technically a bearish market. Leo is now extending the price range, (driving the Bulls to the top), which was very narrow compared to mid-May. Because the Market (Bulls) was weak, on 05/26/15, Price itself left the Bulls' image and took on the Bears' image:

A competitive market with a mat expectation of profit around 0, i.e., an exceptionally perfect market..:

Situation at 13-00 MSK on 10 06 15g on the pound: confirmation of the conclusions of the theory:

FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015
  • www.mql5.com
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015. - Страница 1797 - Категория: общее обсуждение

I will show how accurately the algorithm that analyzes the Forex market now describes and analyzes the situation in the real market of goods and services by analyzing the activity of a single entrepreneur.

Suppose that the entrepreneur bought goods at a price of $ 100 per unit for the purpose of selling them on the market (in a shop, supermarket, from hand-to-hand sales, ...). On the first day of trade, selling the product for $112 per unit, he made a profit of $5,9300. On the second day, raised the selling price to $118 and his income was only $8,800. Variable costs, including taxes, are 10% of income and fixed costs are $200 daily.

It is necessary to determine the entrepreneur's profit for 2 days of trade, the breakeven point, the marginal values of the purchase price of the goods, variable and fixed costs above which it is impossible to make a profit, to analyse the market and determine the optimal selling price of the goods, which guarantees the maximum profit Pmax.

Here's how the algorithm solves this problem, after analyzing which no one will remain in doubt that the true market theory has indeed been found:

In the first part of the table, profit is defined as the difference between income and all kinds of expenses, and in the second part it is defined according to the new market theory. A complete overlap has been proven.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

I will show you how exactly the algorithm that analyzes the Forex market by analyzing the activity of an individual entrepreneur describes and analyzes the situation of the trade process on the real market of goods and services.

Suppose that the entrepreneur bought goods at a price of 100 dollars per unit for the purpose of selling them on the market (in a shop, in a supermarket, from hand-to-hand sales, ...). On the first day of trade, selling the product for $112 per unit, he made a profit of $5,9300. On the second day, raised the selling price to $118 and his income was only $8,800. Variable costs, including taxes, are 10% of income and fixed costs are $200 daily.

It is necessary to determine the entrepreneur's profit for 2 days of trade, the breakeven point, the marginal values of the purchase price, variable and fixed costs above which it is impossible to make a profit, analyse the market and determine the optimal selling price, which guarantees the maximum profit Pmax.

Here is how the algorithm solves this problem, after analyzing which no one will be left in doubt that, indeed, the true theory of the market has been found:

In the first part of the table, profit is defined as the difference between income and all kinds of expenses, and in the second part it is defined according to the new market theory. A complete overlap has been proven.

Yusuf, this is an interesting optimization problem on the price elasticity of demand.

The question is where do you get your premise for estimating the elasticity in forex. This is firstly.

Secondly - in reality, the history of price changes and the resulting profits are taken into account. And the model is built on the actual data. And what actual price-profit data have you found on forex?

To be more specific - where does the profit come from? Prices change, but where does the profit come from? Like the price changed from 1.1200 to 1.1230. Where is the elasticity? I will earn exactly as many points as the price has changed, no variants.

Where does the horseshoe graph of elasticity come from?

Yusuf, but on the last chart for the pound you have from 23.05 to zo.05 the direction of the price line and the lion line are different. How do you explain this situation and where in this situation we should enter or not enter at all? When entering you do not consider the price line direction at all? Or maybe you should take it into account?

khorosh:
Yusuf, and here on the last chart for the pound you have from 23.05 to zo.05 the direction of the price line and the lion line are different. How do you explain this situation and where in this situation should we enter or should we not enter at all? When entering you do not consider the price line direction at all? Or maybe you should take it into account?

Or rather, from 25 05 to 27 05. I will now check by repeating the calculations, perhaps the market was monopolised in that period.

That's it. The reason is cleared up. On Friday, 22. 05. the pound market was a normal competitive market with two breakeven levels, located at a decent, or rather, at an unacceptable distance from each other (over 700 pips). The market, under those conditions, could be very volatile and cause serious damage to the economies of the Eurozone, especially the USA and/or Great Britain:

By Monday, 05/25, the market had just narrowed from 700 to 14 pips, approaching a Zugzwang, the Bulls and the Bears were almost out of the picture, the Leo took over and went down to the abscissa, establishing a third level, a global break-even, which I suggested was theoretically possible. This type of market is set up in exceptional cases, where there is a real threat of market and economic collapse. I haven't even coined a name for it yet, but it could be tentatively described as "ultra-monopolistic" or "state-owned". , "state", "emergency", "forced", "correcting errors and/or lapses in market, state or economic management" or something along those lines. I will study the situation and come up with a proper and adequate name for the situation:

By the way, this pound/dollar market condition continues to this day.

Алексей:

Yusuf, this is an interesting optimization problem on the price elasticity of demand.

The question is where do you get the premise for estimating the elasticity in forex. This is firstly.

Secondly - in reality you take into account the history of price changes and the resulting profits. And the model is built on the actual data. And what actual price-profit data have you found on forex?

To be more specific - where does the profit come from? Prices change, but where does the profit come from? Like the price changed from 1.1200 to 1.1230. Where is the elasticity? I will earn exactly as many points as the price has changed, no variants.

Where does the horseshoe graph of elasticity come from?

1. It is not only " an interesting optimization problem on the elasticity of demand to price ", but a major breakthrough in the knowledge of the market, because in the millennial history of the market there has been no scientific prerequisite to carry out such a thing, as reflected in the table and graphs, within any market theory, including the legacy of all Nobel Prize winners in Economics, combined or them individually. If I am wrong, please correct me.

When I have solved the 1st item, the other 4 questions were nothing, which I have solved in half an hour, because I already had the algorithm and program on eksel ready. The algorithm immediately began to analyze the Forex market, without any structural changes, which proves the organic unity of all micro and macro markets, all their variations and types, as monopolistic, super-monopolistic, state, perfect, imperfect, monopolistic with price competition and its other variations.