Market theory - page 119

tuma88:
Not very clear.
It would be good to show the type of market (competitive, monopolistic) and to show a recommendation (sell/buy) on the screen.

Thank you!
+1500

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

I told you (18) would make it even better. Should have realised, ....

Got it and asked a long time ago... but you said it doesn't draw )))) without saying that the
file is being written to the same... drawing patient ))))

tuma88:
It is not very clear.
It would be good to show on the screen the type of market (competitive,monopoly) and show a recommendation(sell/buy).

Thank you!

1. Their sign in front of Y or S will be used to determine the type of market. -1 - competitive market, +1 - monopoly market or just the message on the screen: market competitive or monopoly market.

2. Buy - if the Lion is confidently looking up, and sell - if the Lion is looking down. We will work through all this many, many times.

Vizard_:
Got it and asked a long time ago... But you said it doesn't draw )))) without saying that the
the file readings are written into the same... drawing patient ))))
I guarantee that there is no re-drawing now and there won't be any with the improved quality of calculations using (18). Until the current bar is finished, it will redraw, and after it is finished, it will not! Just like Zig-Zag.

Server Muradasilov:
+1500
Rest assured, it will be done, just, ask more, what, exactly, is not clear? Don't be shy, it seems to me that everything is clear, because I may be stuck. You may not go into the essence of calculations yet, you may rely on me. Pay attention to the trajectory of the lines. And a fresh look can be helpful. All in all, I have settled on this chart. Can one of the programmers attach it to the price chart? Let it be schematic. Where are the programmers? Why is everyone so quiet? Is it so unclear? Give us suggestions concerning the thickness of lines, their colour, perhaps, like the "Ishimoku clouds" or in some other way. Remember - we have only 3 levels. Can we not place them decently on the price chart? Next to the price will move a wagon of information for traders about the state of the market here and now.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
I guarantee that there is no redraw now and there won't be any if the quality of calculations is improved using (18).

Of course there won't be - because it's written to a file... The calculations use readings from drawers and that's enough...

...but you can also write hodrick to a file... it won't redraw it either )))

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Until the current bar is finished, it will redraw, but not when it is finished! Just like Zig-Zag.
)))

Vizard_:

Of course it won't - because it's written to a file... The calculations use readings from drawers and that's enough...

You can also write the hodrick to a file... it won't redraw it either )))

You are picking on something small. You have a 1 year graph file https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/58256/page31 and 2 yearshttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/58256/page93. Show me the section where and what is redrawn there? Which plot is questionable? What happened to Price without our knowledge? Where did the theory go wrong at least once? Show that plot.
Теория рынка
Теория рынка
  • www.mql5.com
Цопт - оптимальная цена, позволяющая получить максимальную прибыль;. - Страница 31 - Категория: общее обсуждение

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
You are picking on something petty. You have a 1 year chart file https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/58256/page31 and 2 yearshttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/58256/page93. Can you show the plot there, where and what is being redrawn? Which plot is questionable? What happened to Price without our knowledge? Where did the theory go wrong at least once? Show me that plot.
2 years is 500 observations in all. The accuracy and consistency of the calculations are questionable. The discrepancy in the calculations of February 10 has been shown since this morning.
If you are interested in my opinion - another sophisticated plummer that will show profit in certain conditions. Let's come up with something else for winter.
Come up with something else, preferably without the drawers, let's make some guesses... Good luck...

Vizard_:
2 years is 500 observations in all. The accuracy and consistency of the calculations is in doubt. The inconsistency in the calculations of February 10y showed in the morning.
If you are interested in my opinion - another sophisticated plummer that will show profit in certain conditions. Let's come up with something else for winter.
Come on, think of something else, preferably without the drawers, let's see... Good luck...
Not enough observations in 2 years of continuous daily market watching within the framework of a brand new theory? Well, then, as long as I don't have the strength and means to prove it to you for the last 10 years.