Market theory - page 117

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Price has taken on the image of the Bulls, how can you sell?

Where can I run your indicators?

Thank you!

tuma88:

Where can I run your indicators?

Thank you!

There is no indicator yet. We are currently consulting with the participants about the best form for it. So far, I've decided on the form shown on the chart.

Question to all: is the indicator understandable in its final form (see the latest charts)?

Question: which part of the indicator is important? Should it be made as a multicoloured bar graph?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

There is no indicator yet. We are currently consulting with the participants about the best form for it. So far, I've decided on the form shown on the chart.

Question for everyone: is the indicator in its final form (see the latest charts) understandable?

If the indicator will display the description of these lines, the help will be attached to its use . This will be a masterpiece

Question : which part of the indicator is important? Why do you think I asked 3 more posts before ....))) Because it will redraw

Vizard_:
Elasticity correlates strongly with virtualmaxdoh.
White-s, black-y, blue-neg(y), cr-neg(y) in degrees (to get c).
You can also play around with degrees, etc...

You've got a hell of a lot of formulas there... I don't know what the hell you're talking about)))

---------------

You mean this U ?

U (profit calculated on the screenshot) is also used in the calculations ?

No, it was my mistake, I meant S instead of U, already corrected, and you're pointing to a calculated profit curve. It's not used in calculations directly, but we can judge the type of market by its shape. If it looks like an inverted bowl, as it does now, then the market is competitive, and if the opposite is true, then it is monopolistic.

Vizard_:
Here U < or > 0 ?
How do you interpret it ? And most importantly how do you build it (window20) ?
It seems that this curl will redraw in realtime...

Although if you only take < = > 0... might work...

Here, we have now shown you an example of a pure monopoly market. It will not redraw. It will be a separate indicator, somewhere in the basement. But, it is also needed.

Vizard_:
))) It's one thing when the whole curl is used in calculations... It's another when only the outermost point or its body < = > 0... + as long as it writes everything to a file...
We only care about the view, we don't need the rest, for now. In such cases(monopoly market), we should put Buy instead of SELL (so far preliminary conclusions).

azfaraon:
Question: which part of the indicator is important? Maybe to make it as a multi-coloured histogram?
It is important within the chosen period - 20 bars, but if it covers the whole screen, covering all the bars - even better. The colour scheme can be designed so that it won't sting the eye. In this way, the whole market would be in the palm of your hand. All the price variations will be explained. For example, instead of white (operational decrease) we can use pale pink, and it will be necessary to paint "black" bars (operational rise) invisibly in this colour. Let's select periods for each TF. Switched to H1, it shows situation on H1, switched to M1, it shows on M1, etc.

Vizard_:
I see... no... we are interested in calculations... is the first one calculated? from it with? in front of it... I can't get it right... it's too complicated...
It makes no difference at all. They can be calculated completely independently of each other. If you use an already calculated Y, it's just easier to calculate S, and vice versa.