Market theory - page 114

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
...This leads to a very important conclusion: there are no Bulls and Bears levels or images in the market at all. It is Price and the market itself that are their images! Thus we have reduced 2 characters out of 6. Only 4 levels remain - Price and its authorized representative - the Lion, which means the optimal price, and the Market with its authorized representative - the Leopard in the form of the average market price! Gentlemen, everything is falling into place. I have always wondered why the Lion and the Leopard are always near each other. Now everything is clear and logical. The historic moment when I finally understood the whole mechanism of the market. The time of 04-15 MSK, 05-06-2015 should go down in the history of conquering the Market.
Yes... You have a megalomania. :-)

Roman Shiredchenko:

I suggest using Fox, not Price, as it was originally used. This makes things more understandable for learning.

Thank you.

Roman, there are only four levels left, we'll figure it out somehow. Of these, Lion and Leopard are the stable, unchanging levels. But Price and Market have a problem. They, in turn, turn into Bulls, and then into Bears, changing their poles from Ts1 to Ts2. Maybe we should leave the notions of Bulls and Bears? We need help from the community.

Roman, I've spent 5 years learning the market, and you want to master it in 5 weeks. Soon you will understand everything. All the actions in the market are so logical that it is impossible not to understand. Ask questions about what, exactly, you do not understand.

Roman Shiredchenko:
Yes... You have delusions of grandeur ... :-)

Roman, give an example from the history of such an elaborate market theory. Maybe Jevons, Adams, Marshall, Keynes, Engel, Samuelson, Smith, Say, Hayek, Friedman, Marx, Cournot ..... and other market theorists or all of them together?

The market has always attracted the interest of economists. The problems of market functioning have received special attention from such eminent scholars as J. B. Say, W. Jevons, A. Smith, C. Marx, J. M. Keynes, F. Hayek, M. Friedman, P. Samuelson and others. In this regard, during the development of economic science, several approaches to the definition of the market and market relations and their essence have emerged.

Initially, the market was considered as a bazaar, a place of trade transactions. Such an understanding of the market emerged long ago, back in the period of the primitive communal system, when the exchange of labour products was made in a certain place and at a certain time. Later, with the development of crafts and trade, markets were assigned to certain places, market squares. In this sense, the term 'market' is often used today.

As society develops, the concept of "market" acquires a more complex interpretation. For example, the French economist A. Cournot (1801-1877) understood a market as not just a market place, but an area where buyers and sellers are free and prices can be quickly and easily adjusted. Therefore he highlighted important features of the market, such as the freedom of its participants and flexible price formation.

The English economist W. Jevons (1835-1882) defined the market as a group of people who enter into business transactions for any commodity. Thus the "closeness" of the connection between sellers and buyers was put forward as the criterion of the market.

Further development of commodity exchange and commodity-money relations leads to increased attention to the sphere of circulation. This is reflected in the definition of the market [Cited from: Economics: Textbook / Edited by A.S. Bulatov. - MOSCOW: BECK, 1994. - С. 15.]:

• A market is an exchange organised according to the laws of commodity production and circulation, a set of relations of commodity exchange.
  • The market is a sphere of exchange within a country and between countries, linking producers and consumers of products.

Despite the importance of the sphere of circulation, the content of the market should not be reduced to the sphere of exchange alone. An in-depth understanding of the category "market" requires consideration of its place in the entire system of social reproduction, including production, distribution, exchange and consumption. In particular, this aspect was perceived by domestic economists, who began to consider the "market" as an element of reproduction of the total social product, as a form of movement of the main components of this product [Cited from: Economic Theory (Political Economy): Textbook / Under general ed. V.I. Vidyapin, Acad. Under edition of editors: Vidyapin G.I., Academician G.P. Zhuravleva. - MOSCOW: INFRA-M, 1999. - С. 81].

The approach where the market is considered from the point of view of market relations subjects is widespread in the Western economic literature. Thus, F. Kotler defined the market as a sphere of potential exchanges. C. McConnell and S. McConnell and S. Brew interpret it as an institution, or mechanism, which brings together buyers (demand-side buyers) and sellers (suppliers) of individual goods and services. A. Marshall also points out that there is a link between supply and demand, and a group of people involved in transactions for any commodity.

Ф. Hayek (1899-1992) defined the market as a complex transfer device, which allows the most complete and efficient use of information dispersed among innumerable individual agents.

П. Samuelson stresses the special importance of the price mechanism, which, acting through supply and demand in competitive markets, aims to solve three basic problems of economic organisation - what, how and for whom to produce.

The above formulations do not exhaust the variety of approaches to the interpretation of the market. These definitions indicate different steps in the historical process of cognition of the market as an economic phenomenon and reveal its various facets. In general, the market is a complex multifunctional complex concept, including, on the one hand, the market of goods and services, and on the other hand, the market of resources, in the interrelation and interaction of which the modern economic mechanism is identified.

In a broad sense, the market is a universal form of interconnection of economic agents, through which the flow of goods, labour and capital in different points of the economic space is realised. From the functional point of view, the market can be defined as a totality of economic relations that cover the stages of production, distribution, exchange and consumption of goods and services, functioning on the basis of the laws of value, supply and demand.

The market, therefore, presupposes the existence of certain interrelations and relations between economic system participants (subjects) which reflect the essence of the category "market" to the fullest extent. http://deadbeef.narod.ru/work/docs/eko/10.htm

Экономическая теория - Основы теории рыночной экономики
  • deadbeef.narod.ru
Экономическая теория - Основы теории рыночной экономики

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Roman, there are only four levels left, we'll figure it out somehow. Of these, Lion and Leopard are stable, unchanging levels. But there is a problem with Price and the Market. They, in turn, turn into Bulls, and then into Bears, changing their poles from Ts1 to Ts2. Maybe we should leave the notions of Bulls and Bears? Need help from the community.

1. Roman, I have spent 5 years learning the market and you want to master it in 5 weeks.

2. You will soon understand everything. All actions in the market are so logical, it is impossible not to understand. Ask questions as to what, exactly, you don't understand.

1. :-) (Regarding your model - yes. You started this branch on May 2)

2. I see.

Vizard_:
Yusuf. Don't be selfish)))) Make me a toy today. I'll figure it out...
4 columns - date, open, y, s, tcpr.
2010. Window 20. The beginning of the signal turns from 01.02.2010 (as in the previously posted file.) End 01.03.2010.

All of February in general...

In fact it should have been done first. To look at the sign-link-body of the indicator.
So that it doesn't overflow like wavelets and so on...
You calculate on every bar. Have you tried to apply the formulas to the whole range?
Old calculations remain as they are when I shift (assume the formula on the next bar)?

1. To do today.

2. The old calculations remain as stagnant when shifting(note the formulas on the next bar)? - Yes.

3. You calculate on each bar. Have you tried applying formulas to an entire row? - You will get only one point. What is it for? The change in market conditions over 2 years in relation to the first bar. In principle, you can make calculations, if you can prove their relevance and necessity.

4. the body of the indicator is already visible as a graph.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Yusuf, thanks for the predictions!
What are we looking at today?
Slow slide down in a horizontal correction ? It's Friday.
Thank you !

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Roman, there are only four levels left, we'll figure it out somehow. Of these, Lion and Leopard are stable, unchanging levels. But there is a problem with Price and the Market. They, in turn, turn into Bulls, and then into Bears, changing their poles from Ts1 to Ts2. Maybe we should leave the notions of Bulls and Bears? Need help from the community.

.....A very important conclusion is asked: there are no levels and images of Bulls and Bears in the market at all. It is the Price itself and the market that are their images!

i.e., when CD or Copt. are on the same level as C1 or C2, there is a strengthening of them, which attracts the money "market blood" (or attracts something else?) - it is like a source of additional strength.

and when the strength of Ts1 expires, Tsopt. goes to Ts2 - so it moves, from dose to dose. The question is whether it is possible to know how long the Copt will "draw" from C1(C2) or again to rely on market inertia? After all, all these charts show the current moment and only the interpretation of their reading proposed by the author of the branch allows to "understand" what is happening.

I think the Bears/Bulls levels should be - precisely because of the need to understand where was and where is the Copt. and C. now.

I think the Bears/Bulls levels need to be understood - precisely because of the need to understand where Tsopt and Ts.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Roman, give an example from the history of such an elaborate market theory. Maybe Jevons, Adams, Marshall, Keynes, Engel, Samuelson, Smith, Say, Hayek, Friedman, Marx, Cournot ..... and other market theorists or all of them combined?

and what is the value of all these theories if they are null in practice!!!! The value of any theory is expressed through the ability to apply them practically...and the practical application of theory in the market is a system with specific signals and TP, SL....

PRACTICE, SULTUNOV.... you need practice....You understand it????

At first it will be enough if you show how you really made money at least for a candy bar on your theory...

neval:
but what is the value of all these theories if they are in practice null!!!! The value of any theory is expressed through the ability to apply them practically...and the practical application of theory in the market is a system with specific signals and TP, SL....

PRACTICE, SULTUNOV.... you need practice....You understand it????

At first it will be enough if you show how you really made money at least for a candy bar using your theory...

All in good time, be patient. The development of any TS always starts with some kind of theoretical justification. Yusuf even had to create a new market theory for this. As far as I know, his PAMMs have already been converted to signals from the new market theory. So we will soon see the results.

Vizard_:
?

Mr Wizard, I doubted for a moment the validity of the whole theory due to the series of failures that have followed us over the last few days. I looked at the graph for a long time, checked the calculations, the graph did not change, it means that the calculations are correct. I saw the cause in the human factor:

1. I myself decided that the future Expert Advisor should follow Leo's recommendations. Did I follow this principle myself? No! Look at the chart, by the time we opened Friday's session, we already knew that the Lev was stubbornly looking down. In fact, he started looking down at 13:00 on Thursday. Under these conditions, the Expert Advisor would immediately command to close all buy positions with the opening of sell positions, according to its logic. Did I do so? No, relying on the fact that the market remains bullish. Conclusion: I urgently need to force the creation of the indicator and the Expert Advisor. We should check other timeframes and periods, without focusing only on the period 20. We need to make the algorithm more quickly react to changes in the market, though this period on B1 also gives good results;

2. I wrote that the time has come for all levels to meet at the Leo level to clarify the relationship. On Friday, in an urgent post, I reported that, it could happen soon. But, then, it was postponed. The convergence of all levels was organised after the important news of 15-30, namely at 20-04 at 1.1135. It turned out that, no one wants to give in. The Bulls, or rather the Market, did not step aside despite the impressive drop, and the Bears, in the guise of which the Price itself was, could not drag themselves down a tangible distance. All this because the corridor between the two break-even levels was minimal. In this regard, the volatility of the Price was minimal, in spite of the huge volumes. There was no room for the price to move. It was sandwiched between the two breakeven levels of Ts1 and Ts2. These are all indirect results of the theory that allows us to understand the market.

3. Your request has been postponed due to the above considerations and due to the fact that, on Saturday celebrated the arrival of my long awaited grandchild by my daughter on 25 05 15. In 12 years of living together with her son-in-law, she had two daughters and wanted a boy. And, lo and behold, there he is. My son-in-law has been convinced for the last 5 years that she would have a son and named him Dowd, a brave and iron-fisted ruler, but not typical of us Tajiks. What was the reason for that - only he knew. I did not oppose this fact and he was named Dowd, whom the whole family approved on Saturday before he passed out. Only recovered now. And today, on Sunday, I am going to take a rest from heat, together with the teachers of our department to the picturesque places of Shahristan pass for one day. Then I will make calculations for you.

4. This is the state of the market as of Friday's close, apparently the market is waiting for some global news, getting ready for it, so as not to let the price spread too much and squeeze it in a narrow corridor:

The Market has now taken on the image of Bulls and the Price (market participants) has taken on the image of Bears. Advice to traders: Out of the market until the corridor of levels expands and the Lion makes a decision, although, it is looking down, but the Sells will not bring tangible profits. There is now a peaceful meeting of levels with unpredictable results. Therefore, it is better to wait. But, the Expert Advisor would be stupid to open a Sell. But the final decision is up to every trader.

The market is competitive and bearish (for now):

All levels are compressed to the limit at the level of Tsopt (Leo) and the price cannot get out of this trap: