Market theory - page 109

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Forecasts, from now on, will be in the "Signals" section, which you can find and select the appropriate ones from the profile. All the signals (there are more than 20, including 4 PAMM signals) have been transferred to this TS. Here we will discuss the general issues of the market theory.
There is a condition about the appearance of subscribers, i.e. the discussion will be for money?

Oleg Tsarkov:
There's a condition there about the appearance of subscribers, i.e. the discussion will be for money?

This mode is recommended to us by the moderators and due to the fact that the participant, in harsh form. pointed it out:

neval 2015.06.03 20:52 RU
I cannot understand one thing - Sultunov, why do you need all this? You have a grail (well, almost), so sit quietly, quietly and earn millions... while you are making a collective farm here - some excuses to others and pampering.... I think I know how it will all end - nothing... You are making a show here... You are a showman with attention deficit.... remember how your previous show ended up on the regression model???? Also - NOTHING.... If that's not true, come on, enough of the rant.... give us real signals with SL and TP and we'll check your system...

Server Muradasilov:
It all started so well )))) You're offering to subscribe to your signals, like forecasts :). Yusuf, it's very, very unseemly of you!
You can see for yourself what the participant accused me of:"You're making a show here ... You're an attention deficit showman...". So, it turns out, you can't please everyone.

Server Muradasilov:

It all started so well )))) You're offering to subscribe to your signals, like forecasts :). Yusuf, very, very unkind of you!

PS. I'm going to the doghouse for advertising his signals and let him discuss his theory there :).

It should have been expected from the grateful participants for their carelessness and courage to share their views on trading problems with an uncertain circle of people. I followed the rules and moved the discussion to the place the moderator instructed me.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

21-30 MSC, Bulls position strengthened, Bears withdrawn and blocked by Lion looking up, we can state a peaceful passing of the baton from Bears to Bulls. So the price can go far up:

Levels:

Ц Ц1 М Tsopt Cr Ц2 Б Tcr
1,12546 1,115956 1,11596 1,120698 1,120708 1,12546 1,12546 1,11596

And it didn't just go ... it flew !!!
Here's a good way to eliminate the drawdown ( from 21.30 to today 1.1233 where the rocketO started from ) .

Thanks !

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
This was to be expected from grateful participants for their carelessness and courage to share their views on trading problems with an undefined circle of people. I acted by the rules, moving the discussion to where I was directed by the moderator.
Yusuf, please continue discussing signals in this thread and ignore others.
Those who understand your system do not write such things that they have to act so radically.
I have not called you a clown and a showman.

Thank you!

tuma88:
Yusuf, please continue to discuss signals in this thread and do not pay attention to others.
Who understands your system, they don't write that they have to act so radically.
I personally did not call you a clown and a showman.

Thank you!

Of course, let him discuss it here, post screenshots - everything is as it used to be.

Thank you!

Server Muradasilov:

Of course, let him discuss it here, post screenshots - everything is as it used to be.

Thank you !

12-00 MSC, 04 06 15 The Bears are gearing up for a possible battle, but, the Lion does not support their intentions and continues to look up:

Levels:

Ц Ц1 М Tsopt Cr Ц2 Б Tcr
1,1336 1,111015 1,111015 1,122251 1,122307 1,1336 1,1336 1,111015

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

If you clean up your post on the previous page:

12pm MSC, 04 06 15 The Bears are gearing up for a possible battle, but, the Lion does not support their intentions and continues to look up:

Levels:

Ц Ц1 М Tsopt Cr Ц2 Б Tcr
1,1336 1,111015 1,111015 1,122251 1,122307 1,1336 1,1336 1,111015

Cleaned up .

Thank you !

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

This mode is recommended to us by the moderators and due to the fact that the participant, in harsh form. pointed it out:

neval 2015.06.03 20:52 RU
I can not understand one thing - Sultunov, why do you need all this? You have a grail (well, almost), so sit quietly, quietly and earn millions ... while you make a collective farm here - some excuses to others and pampering.... I think I know how it will all end - nothing ... You do the show here ... You showman with attention deficit.... remember how your previous show ended up on the regression model???? Also - NOTHING.... If that's not true, come on, enough of the rant.... give us real signals with SL and TP and we'll check your system...

Yousuf Envious people always are and always will be.

I am worried about another question.

Sometimes the price is in a long horizontal drift. How will the system recognise this market condition?