Market theory - page 7

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Quite right, I'm waiting for a response from powerful programmers, first among those who worked with me in the times of "Sultonov's Indicator".

О ! Now that's the first intelligible business proposition. There is some theory predicting levels and how to improve (or build) TS based on them.

Well, and you, Prival-2, are trying to slander the author here. For me - at least let him put forward a theological theory, including the lunar phases. If this theory allows to improve TS - I am ready to use its conclusions and write an indicator following its recommendations.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
absolutely right, I am waiting for feedback from powerful programmers, first among those who worked with me when I was "Indicator Sultonov".

Would they be interested in volunteering and writing code for your theoretical mazes every time? Do they have a hobby like that?

The only thing that would interest them would be a really clear idea that there is a point to it. Although if the progers saw it, this grain, even if it was there, they could finish it on their own.

Or if your theory has already been verified by calculations, and all you have to do is to transfer these calculations to the μl code.

I didn't see a clearly stated theory, and I doubt you have any calculations that could interest me in this theory.

I don't mean to be rude. But your last theory didn't end very nicely. Which nevertheless you, knowing that it didn't make money, you put into accounts, creating pams and taking people with you, who risked money.

Once again, such altruistic programmers will be harder to find, especially at 5, where even old and experienced mcl4 progamers have enough problems (not all of them, of course).

During this time, a few years, you could have already learned to program yourself.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Please. provide any exel-compatible data, I will instantly process and give a verdict for any period.

2 files in the archive.

Files:
eurusd1_2.zip  1 kb

Useddd:

Would they be interested in volunteering and writing code for your theoretical mazes every time? Do they have a hobby like that?

The only thing that would interest them would be a really clear idea that there is a point to it. Although if they saw it, this grain, even if it was there, they could finish it themselves.

Or if your theory had already been verified by calculations, and you only had to transfer these calculations to the μl code.

I didn't see a clearly stated theory, and I doubt you have any calculations that could interest me in this theory.

I don't mean to be rude. But your last theory didn't end very nicely. Which nevertheless you, knowing that it didn't make money, you put into accounts, creating pams and taking people with you, who risked money.

Once again, such altruistic programmers will be harder to find, especially at 5, where even old and experienced mcl4 progamers have enough problems (not all of them, of course).

During this time, a few years, you could have already learned to program yourself.

If you are so knowledgeable about my real accounts, then you must have noticed that the gold account has tripled its deposit since September 2014, justified the pledged deposit a hundredfold by selling signals, and PAMM - accounts with $100 and $200 deposits, having returned the pledged deposit twice. have attracted respectively 2.5K and 3.5K of investors funds, since September have more than 200% deposit growth, and each takes the top lines in the PAMM - accounts of corresponding brokerage companies. So, be careful how you turn the corner.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
If you are so informed on my real accounts, you must have noticed that my Gold account has tripled its deposit since September 2014, justified the deposit a hundredfold by selling the signals, and PAMM accounts with $100 and $200 deposits have attracted respectively 2.5K and 3.5K of investors' funds and since September have more than 200% of deposit increase, and each of them is on the top lines in the PAMM - accounts of corresponding brokerage companies. So be careful how you turn the corner.

So it's not evening yet. They might as well dump (which I gather is more likely) in six months.

When referring to the last years of dubious long-term profitability, why not mention if you had any pams before September and how many there were (number) and where they are now?

I mean, they were probably showing results in the beginning, and then they went bust.

George Merts:

О ! Now that's the first intelligible business proposition. There is a theory that predicts levels, and how to improve (or build) a TS based on them.

Well, and you Prival-2, here are trying to persecute the author. For me - at least let him put forward a theological theory, including the lunar phases. If this theory allows me to improve TC - I am ready to use its conclusions, and write an indicator based on its recommendations.

This indicator will be available for any TF, it will dynamically reflect market conditions. And practice will show on what TFs they will be adequate.

Useddd:

So it's not evening yet. They might as well dump (which I gather is more likely) in six months.

Mentioning the last questionable long-term profitable ones, why not mention whether you had pams before September, and how many there were (number), and where are they now?

Come back to this post in a year's time. Then, shut up either YOU or I. Keep your eyes on the golden account.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
The files have been uploaded. We are waiting for the calculations.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
I am a Ph.D., I cannot calmly watch as Ph.D. and Ph.D. do not understand their craft. Dear me Prival, your unsubstantiated invective only harms the process of discussion of the topic of the thread, I am sorry.

I, too, am a candidate of technical science, and I know and understand my craft very well. It is the bare assertions, unsubstantiated phrases and misinterpretation of terms that are harmful to the discussion process.

There is one universal language, and that is the language of mathematics. So I repeat my request (demand) for formulas in the studio. Otherwise it's just another flooded thread.

George Merts:

О ! Now that's the first intelligible business proposition. There is some theory that predicts levels, and how to improve (or build) an TS based on them.

Well, and you, Prival-2, are trying to slander the author here. For me - let him at least put forward a theological theory, including lunar phases. If this theory allows improving TS - I am ready to use its conclusions and write an indicator following its recommendations.

In order to write an indicator we need formulas. Let it be the phase of the moon in the constellation of Alpha Centauri. Without formulas it's just rubbish.

Here's the right post https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/58256/page7#comment_1599394

A man who knows firsthand the great theories of Sultanov, I have seen them too and am well aware of their flaws, because he has not learned anything in so many years, he picked up clever terms, yes, I agree ... but it's all a crock. You can program whatever he wants, I don't mind. He likes it when they do it for free, and then he develops a scientific activity and starts selling signals to newcomers for a fee ...

Теория рынка
Теория рынка
  • www.mql5.com
Цопт - оптимальная цена, позволяющая получить максимальную прибыль;. - Страница 7 - Категория: общее обсуждение