a trading strategy based on Elliott Wave Theory - page 164

Something seems to be wrong in the code or glitching me.... the picture is almost symmetrical to 1.8820

Oh, that's right, I was worried I'd discovered a law, that's how it should be.

Jhonny, you must be asking about the Market Profile indicator? Look here - "MQL4: MarketProfile"

Here's more - "MQL4: Market Profile"

Thanks, I meant " MQL4: MarketProfile".

I just wrote this "MQL4: Market Profile":), I should have dug in the database and it would have saved me a few hours.

For those interested :-)
It is now 17:47, the current quote for the GBP/USD currency pair is 1.9010
At 18:00 there will be a sharp surge up to 1.9135...

Regards,
Alexey

It's 17:47, the current quote for the currency pair GBP/USD is 1.9010<br / translate="no"> At 18:00 there will be a sharp surge up to 1.9135...

The fakir was drunk and the trick failed. In the sense that the pound did not even reach 1.9070.
Alex, specifically for you: by fakir I mean EWT. Even if you are offended for her. :-)
And it is clear, that this fall will have a correction.

Сейчас 17:47, текущая котировка по валютной паре GBP/USD 1,9010
В 18:00 будет резкий выброс вверх до отметки 1,9135...

The fakir was drunk and the trick failed. In the sense that the pound did not even reach 1.9070.
Alex, specially for you: by fakir I mean EWT. Even if you are offended for her. :-)
And it is clear, that this fall will have a correction.

Yurixx, Don't say op before you jump.
It's not evening yet, so we are waiting for the Pound to hit 1.9135 :)

Yurixx, I guess the Pound might be "going" above 1.9135 :(
Time will tell :)

To Alex Niroba

It is now 15:15. Reading your post, looking at the behaviour of the pound, thinking about the applicability of EWT... Sad.

There is nothing more dangerous in the market than the belief that something is bound to happen.
About the EVs - generally applicable. Stops are now triggered. So we have to recalculate the markup and then we will have to start a new canting. This is why I do not like the EVA methods: the new markup will show the right move in this point, but it will not be the same markup that was used to make the real-time decision. And so on until the next "failure".
By the way, the channels were showing a move down to about the 1.9 level. Haven't got there yet.

Perhaps the moderators should not delete the posts with the latest forecasts: there is a probability they will not appear in this thread any more.

Regards, Vladislav.
Good luck and good trends.