a trading strategy based on Elliott Wave Theory - page 150

Yuri, am I correct in assuming that the very values of the RMS over the course of the channel's development from the time of its fixing are recalculated with each new bar?

Naturally. Maybe you suspected me of personally assigning the RMS to each channel ? :-))

<br / translate="no"> Naturally. Maybe you suspected me of personally assigning an SCO to each channel ? :-))

No way! Not at all. Such scheme came to my mind at first, but I decided to make sure, maybe you have invented something else during 4 months of development, having time and inspiration. :о)))

Vladislav Is the Auto Harmonic Patterns indicator (Version 1.5 30/04/2006) taken as a base?

No, it is based on another one. http://www.forex-tsd.com/harmonic-trading/1093-harmonic-trading-125.html. The latest version has been shared, as far as I remember, here. Carefully check algorithm (available - I linked above). After some small adjustment (maybe it was intended for this purpose) it is quite a workable tool for calculation of the turning area objectives.

Regards, Vladislav.
Good luck and good luck with the trends.

Thanks for the link to the indicator!
Downloaded and installed the whole set of 3 indicators, but the only thing is that the vertex letters (X,A,B,C,D) didn't appear. And there is no triangle shading. I have hooked the indicator on GBPUSD H4 like you have on the picture. Probably doing something wrong - I'll have to deal with the code.

Thanks for the link to the indicator! <br/ translate="no"> I downloaded the whole set of 3 indicators, but the only thing is that the letter marking of the vertices (X,A,B,C,D) did not appear. And the triangles are not shading. I have hooked the indicator on GBPUSD H4 like you have on the picture. Probably doing something wrong - I'll have to deal with the code.

The situation is the following: the pattern search indicator is based on that zig-zag that is attached to it. It draws the pattern at the moment it is detected and if the checkbox is checked it sends out an alert and in some time it deletes everything. So, the previously detected patterns are not visible.

Regards, Vladislav.

The link doesn't work, maybe you can put the indicators here. Thank you

The link doesn't work, maybe you can put the indicators here. Thank you <br / translate="no">.

You need to remove the dot at the end of the link.

Thank you. Tell me, does this indicator 0_Harmony_06 use ZUP_v15.1 exactly? Neo already made version 44.

Thank you. Tell me, does this indicator 0_Harmony_06 use ZUP_v15.1 exactly? Neo already made version 44. <br / translate="no">

This indicator uses "a_ZZZ", not ZUP. ZUP is there for the kit.

Regards, Vladislav.
Good luck and interesting trends.

ZZY Looked at the forum to nen.
http://onix-trade.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=118&st=1320
The question to you, hell, (you use the nickname hell2005? If not, I apologize) - with all due respect, is it a tradition to mince words in this forum or are you talking in an excess of emotions? Or maybe you think that beside the collection of indicators that are not suitable for automated trading like Zyg-Zag (not all indicators in ZUP are like that, but ZUP contains mostly history correcting ones and therefore they are not suitable for automated trading), the rest have no right to exist and everyone who does not use ZUP is a misunderstanding ? Read carefully the forum I linked to. At least the question of pattern search automation has been solved there - just not all the induks are freely available, but there is a basic one and it's not hard to build something of your own from it and, mind you, you don't need such a "pile-up" of tools - everything has been solved much simpler in their case. Not trying to belittle the work of nen. A lot of work has been done, but the aim of automation was probably not originally intended.

Vladislav, на картинке, представленной Вами, я так понимаю написанный Вами индикатор, за основу, которого был взят индикатор Auto Harmonic Patterns (Version 1.5 30/04/2006)?

No, it's based on a different one. http://www.forex-tsd.com/harmonic-trading/1093-harmonic-trading-125.html The last version that was shared, as far as I remember, is here. Carefully check the algorithm (available - I gave links above). After some small adjustment (maybe it was intended for this purpose) it is quite a workable tool for calculation of the turning area objectives.

Regards, Vladislav.

If I had downloaded it, I would like to post the indicators here somewhere. I don't want to just register for it.