a trading strategy based on Elliott Wave Theory - page 75

By the way, I was wondering if we were violating Vladislav's recommended non-proliferation regime. Would you mind if I delete the description of the details? If anything, we can exchange by mail <br / translate="no">

Delete it, I don't understand it either :)

It turns out I had a mistake in the code. The correct one looks like this:

Now two of my three seem to have counterparts

Rosh, I heard from one of my acquaintances that on some forum you posted simple useful functions for position management and others, but he forgot where. If this is indeed the case and they are in the public domain could you give a link, I would be very grateful.

As for the other two, I think it's a flaw in my selection method - poor performance in short intervals.

Did the calculation on the 99% boundary history . Turns out I forgot to put in the normal arrows.
Time is almost 36 minutes, but the log output was used(Print) The picture turned out to be interesting.

I will now restart it with 1000 bar search and without Print.

Rosh I heard from a friend that on some forum you posted simple and useful functions for position management and others, but he forgot where. If this is indeed the case and they are in the public domain could you give a link, I would be very grateful.

The most I've done is here - http://www.alpari-idc.ru/ru/experts/articles/

Thanks Rosh, I'm finally getting to grips with the trading functions. What am I doing wrong? I'm trying to put an image in "MQL4: Metaquotes forum picture" and it seems to be uploaded (I see it in comments window), but it disappears after I pressed "add comment" button and cannot get its URL.

Did a history run without Print(). Found out that there is a certain threshold for objects to be reflected. I have about 50,000 of them drawn, but only the last 1,900 are visible (approximately). The ObjectsRedraw() function at the end of the script doesn't help. Time is ~4.5 minutes.

I still need to run it without outputting arrows to estimate the time it takes to draw.

Thank you Rosh, I'm finally getting to grips with the trading functions. What am I doing wrong? I am trying to put an image in "MQL4: Metaquotes forum picture" and it seems to be uploaded (I can see it in comments window), but it disappears after I pressed "add comment" button and cannot find its link.

The names of images should be only in latin alphabet and preferably in *.png format (gif does not show up via a link in this forum)