How do I check the operation of the data centre? - page 5

komposter 09.11.05 13:10
when restarting the computer, should it be reset to disk? <br / translate="no"> I specifically rebooted to save the results of my work, and in the DataCenter folder the history files are half the size of those in the terminal folder...
Although I haven't tried to download them yet, but there is no "physical" data...
Is it normal?

komposter , i still do not understand - how many computers you have? Why is your CA working and mine is not?

1 =)
why - that's for Renat =)))

to Rosh
try to remove one character at the end of the password field in the data centre settings (the result should be 7 characters).
If you simply copy the password from the registration email by highlighting the desired fragment, an extra space is captured at the end.

:)))
Got it. Manually counted - really 8 characters, removed one, started, AtGuard monitor showed a jump immediately after starting the service. The test in the terminal passed at once, reloaded MT4, the lower part became blue, as promised. Overall:
"It's warm now" :)

I wonder why they didn't look at the logs? Were you afraid of seeing "invalid login"?

Interestingly, on the third terminal (which I switch between different quote providers) I put "Autoconfigure Datacenter", restarted - still works directly, not from the datacenter. Maybe I should have taken the training (Test) beforehand?

Maybe you should have taken the training (the Test) beforehand?

No, the test just checks availability.

Then what is this checkbox for? Do I need to manually throttle the terminal through the firewall?

Then what is this check box for?
Do
I need to manually cut off the terminal's oxygen through the firewall?
As far as I understand it, this check box is used to make the terminal search among public data centres for the best one. And you have to explicitly specify a private one.

Now I have transferred my last (third) terminal to my datacenter. I have "foolproof" in all my Expert Advisors.
 if (!IsDemo()) {Alert("Real trade is not allowed!!!");return;}

In case I inadvertently switch to real and allow the EAs.
So, after reloading MT4 (the data centre address was set), a scolding started popping up, as if the EAs had sensed the real. Running the script, however, the orders closed without any problems (there is no protection in it). Thought it was a single glitch, reloaded MT4 and again it cried real. I've got a good feeling when I've got a flat on my phone and I've got a favourable signal on my mobile.
I had to use this info to check it.