Tick chart (proposals) - page 5

Strange man, first calling everyone a moron and then hiding in the bushes

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
Strange man, first calling everyone a moron and then hiding in the bushes.

I don't know why he hasn't been banned yet and a long time ago. I don't understand why many people still comment on him and correspond with him. Ignore his posts and he'll go away on his own.

Aleksey Rodionov:

I don't know why he hasn't been banned yet and a long time ago. I don't understand why many people are still commenting and corresponding with him. Ignore his posts and he'll fall off on his own.

and didn't see what he wrote before, maybe that's why

Aleksey Rodionov:

I don't know why he hasn't been banned yet and a long time ago. I don't understand why many are still commenting and retweeting him. Ignore his posts and he'll fall off on his own.

Come on, colleagues... Don't make a big deal out of Sergei. I think he will now explain where he found VERY different quotes that differ on ticks (or not on ticks) by dozens of percent of daily volatility.

Wait for it !

Serqey Nikitin:

Really morons!!!

Purely personal opinion, it didn't catch on at all.

Aleksey Rodionov:
A purely personal opinion, it didn't catch on at all.
It's just a statement of fact...

Serqey Nikitin:
It's just a statement of fact...

You, my friend, better state the fact of "VERY DIFFERENT quotes". How are they different? The fact that BC has 1.1460, and MICEX has 1.1461? Is that what you call "totally different" quotes?

Quotes can be "different" and "the same", they cannot be "totally different" just as it is impossible to be "heavily pregnant".)

Georgiy Merts:

You, my friend, better state the fact of "VERY DIFFERENT quotes". How are they different? That in the DC 1.1460 and on MICEX 1.1461? Is that what you call "totally different" quotes?

He can't prove anything. Just another chatterbox covering his own ignorance in financial/scientific terms and referring to "secret knowledge".

It hurts a lot of people to see their years of dogma crumbling on facts.

SemenTalonov:

He can't prove anything. Just another chatterbox covering his own ignorance in financial/scientific terms and referring to "secret knowledge".

It pains many to see their years of dogma crumbling on facts.

Nothing crumbles.

Experience is not for sale ;)