Tick chart (proposals) - page 4

Alexander_K2:

Trying to find the truth by reading every tick is pointless. It is necessary to work at a certain frequency, for example, to read ticks 1 time in 3 seconds. This is quite enough and will work with any threads from any DC.

If only to read ticks at different frequencies from different DCs, and then compare at what frequencies there is more similarity, maybe the truth is there, or maybe not.

Is this function needed at all? It seems to me that if you put all your "sick imagination" into it and implement it in the terminal, it will still not be enough to trade successfully if it hasn't worked before. It seems to be more like a disease about implementing something that will probably help, because it didn't. For me it is too much, for now it's enough.

Aleksey Rodionov:
Do you really need this function? If you put all your "sick imagination" into it and implement it in the terminal, it will not be enough for successful trading in case it was not possible before. It seems to be more like a disease of implementing something that may help, because it didn't. For me it's too much, for now it's enough.

You learned about forex "yesterday" and the topic is 14 years old. MQ will not do it, it's obvious.

Georgiy Merts:

You mean like "very different" ???

On forex the eurodollar is 1.1470 and at the same time on the stock exchange the eurodollar is 2.1456 ???

What is this nonsense? What stock exchange has a completely different price???

I remember, I especially compared - prices are absolutely the same, the difference - maximum one four digits pips, at the time of important news. But otherwise - often even less than four digits pips... Other pairs - I don't think the situation will be different... What DIFFERENT prices are we talking about?

Well, show me two pictures - one from the stock exchange, the other from the forex.

convince those present that the quote is the same

Renat Akhtyamov:

Well show 2 pictures - one from the stock exchange and one from the forex

Convince those present that the quote is the same

Here is the Eurodollar chart from MetaTrader (from DC on A) and from MICEX, the last three days.

Find 10 differences:

Peaks (red, green) - took a special look. The difference is less than 1 four digit point ! If you look at the momentum up two days ago, and yesterday's momentum down in ticks - there will probably be 3-5 four-digit points difference, no more. In "quiet" periods - I'm sure the difference won't exceed one four digit point anywhere.

Where are ALL the different quotes here?

Georgiy Merts:

Here is the Eurodollar chart from MetaTrader (from DC on A) and from MICEX.

Find 10 differences:

Turn off the retardation! The topic is tick charts... You'd also show daily pictures...

Serqey Nikitin:
Turn off the retardation! The topic is tick charts... You should show daily pictures too...

You're the one who turns off the retardation. Even on tick charts - the difference is never more than the same four digit point during quiet times, and three to five four digit points during an impulse !

They try to convince me that the quotes are ALREADY different ! So the difference is tens of percent of the daily volatility, at least !!! That is twenty four digit points or more ! Where is the difference - whether on ticks or daily?

Serqey Nikitin:
Really a moron ....

So you have nothing to argue about?

I asked where are ALL the different quotes ! What is the difference? Is it a single five digit point ? You call that "totally" different ? In the same DC on different servers the quotes differ more - and they are the same quotes ! Where is "totally different" ???

Who is the moron here ?

Serqey Nikitin:
Turn off the retardation! The topic is tick charts... You'd also show daily pictures...

the discretisation is different because on the exchange 4-digit futures, otherwise the ticks are +- within the spread

don't forget they are futures and there is a slow drift towards the spot, closer to expiry

there may be (and are) differences in long term contracts because of low liquidity, but this is understandable because few people trade them

The topic is purely THEORETICAL..., designed for pure comp... In real trading it is possible only in application to high-frequency trading...

To understand the subject, of course, is necessary... But it is better to engage in more practical methods...