HFT, Arbitrage - page 6

Is there anyone here who trades on hft? I want to invest.

Anonim_1:
is there anyone here who trades on hft? i want to invest.
hfts don't need investors at the trading stage ))

I'm willing to help write an EA if anyone comes up with a good working arbitrage idea, anyone. But it has to be 100% working, otherwise I can do it myself :)

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
I am ready to help with writing an EA if anyone suggests a good arbitrage idea, any arbitrage idea. But it has to be 100% working, otherwise I can do it myself :)

LOL. Are you serious? After reading page 6 of the thread. Everything has already been stolen before you.

About 6 years ago it was still somehow possible. Now it's playing, say, Lukoil vs Gazprom or Rosneft. This is arbitrage for days, and not always successful.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

LOL. Are you serious? After reading page 6 of the thread. Everything's already been stolen before you.

Six years ago it was still somehow possible. Now it's playing, say, Lukoil against Gazprom or Rosneft. This is arbitrage for days, and not always successful.

Well, I've been doing this market programming stuff for a while now, I want to try everything ) I think it's still possible to make money with arbitrage on forex, because everybody's quotes are different. I cannot say for sure in the long term, but sometimes there are moments.

I think the main direction is stock-forex-broker, or norm forex-broker-broker-broker. Stock exchange - cfd on forex. Something like this.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
Well, I've been doing this market-programming thing for a while now, I want to try it all )

I've been suffering since 2008. :) It's impossible to try everything. Something has to be believed.

HFT is impossible, in principle. HF arbitration - impossible, in principle. Everything is fixed here. Look at the quotes - the correlated assets go together - second to second. Are you going to wait for a market maker to have lunch or a smoke? Or will his computer break down? And here we are....

I think the basic direction is stock -too-brake forex broker, or normal forex broker -too-brake broker. Stock exchange - cfd on forex. That's the way it is.

I'm not serious. Your speed is incomparable even with the slowest brokerage house.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I've been suffering since 2008. :) It's impossible to try everything. One has to believe something.

HFT - impossible, in principle. HF arbitrage - impossible, in principle. Everything is fixed here. Look at the quotes - correlated assets go together - second to second. Are you going to wait for the market maker to have lunch or a smoke?

HF what is it? I'm not talking about hft, I haven't even thought about it ) arbitrage in the range of 100-200 ms, with the current performance in forex, it's the only option

Ah, I see, high-frequency. No, you need a scheme that will fit within 100ms, I think it's a question of choosing platforms and brokers...

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

HF what is it? I'm not even talking about hft, I haven't even thought about it) arbitrage within 100-200 ms, with the current performance in forex, it's the only option

Ah, I see, highfrequency. No, you need a scheme that stays within 100 ms, I think it's a question of choosing platforms and brokers...

It's no use. Not serious. See above, supplemented. Re-read the topic again, and try to understand.

Don't waste your time on this.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

It's no use. Not serious. See above, supplemented.

Don't waste your time on it.

So different liquidity providers won't add to the picture? The quotes are different. I've written a program in any case, looked it up, i think i can squeeze a bit, but it's a question of choosing a broker. I have done it for some time, I have tested it :)

The topic here is mainly about stock arbitrage and hft, forex is not discussed it seems...

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

So different liquidity providers won't add to the picture? The quotes are different. In any case, I wrote a programme, compared it, it seems to me it is possible to squeeze a bit, but it's a question of choosing a broker. I have done it for some time, I have tested it :)

The topic here is mainly about stock arbitrage and hft, about forex it seems not to have been discussed...

Our activities have nothing to do with forex. In Forex, 1 lot costs 100000 units of the base currency and cannot be sold by installments. Who we are playing with is unclear. This game has no name. It will never be the same. (c)

Do you see millionaires here on this forum? For most, it's more of a hobby, like collecting stamps.