Testing 'CopyTicks' - page 8

Anton Zverev:

I entered a demo account, opened a tester on real ticks. The tester will use what tick history for the Expert Advisor, the one on the demo servers or the one on the real account?

The question is about the tick history of the tester, which is used when logging into a non-real account. Giving the history in the tester is not a real time mode. There should not be any violations.

Read the previous answers again, please.

MetaQuotes Software Corp.:

Read the previous answers again, please.

I read the answer in another thread, after writing in this one. Question removed, thank you!

It was said that Prada on FORTS did not use HFT at all (the robot almost worked from a flat), although he made a lot of trades. So it's possible to do that on a five as well.

Has anyone done a tester grail in real ticks mode?

Are you sure you understand the bit values in the flags field correctly and check accurately on stock instruments and not forex?

Milliseconds are also in the time_msc field.

FORTS Opening - real account, build 1241 - flags are zero in all modes COPY_TICKS_INFO - COPY_TICKS_TRADE - COPY_TICKS_ALL

Dmitriy Skub:
FORTS Opening - real account, build 1241 - flags zero in all modes COPY_TICKS_INFO - COPY_TICKS_TRADE - COPY_TICKS_ALL
You should update your terminal to at least 1301, including broker servers.

Anton Zverev:

It was said that Prada on FORTS did not use HFT at all (the robot almost worked from a flat), although he made a lot of trades. So it's possible to do that on a five as well.

Has anyone done tester gaals in real ticks mode?

Take our in-house shared hosting service in Moscow for $10/month and let your robots run at 2ms pings:

This is ideal for high-speed trading.

Here's a series of videos in Russian with a step-by-step explanation of how MetaTrader hosting works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xV49ewA0-yw&index=1&list=PLltlMLQ7OLeKDR7ThKohKnhjApfjc9i2A

Take our in-house shared hosting service in Moscow for $10 a month and let your robots work with a ping of 2ms

Thanks, I am aware of the ping. The question is the speed of the entire infrastructure from the birth of a tick on the exchange to the confirmation that a market sent from the terminal for that tick has been executed.

I need to update the terminal to at least 1301, including the brokers' servers.
Is this already a release or a beta? The server part, as you understand, is difficult for me to update.

Anton Zverev:
Thank you, I am aware of the ping. The question is the speed of the entire infrastructure from the birth of a tick on the exchange to the confirmation that a market sent from the terminal for that tick has been executed.

Our infrastructure on servers, hosting and terminals is excellent.

Everything is aimed at maximum performance from the beginning.

Dmitriy Skub:
Is this already a release or beta? The server part, as you understand, is difficult for me to update.
Release on Friday: New version of MetaTrader 5 build 1325: Trading with hedging and testing against real ticks