Quantum mechanical methods - page 13

Candid:

It sounds strange. A specific model is a specific equation. No specific equation, no specific model.

Which equations exactly are you talking about, can you give me a link (since they are on wikipedia)?

You can type in google, there's a link to wikipedia in the first few lines. I see no reason why I should give all the links :-)

Lo083:
You can type in google, the first lines link to wikipedia. I see no reason why I should give all the links :-)

Hmmm, you seem really far from the real start. What do you google - model Lo083? :)

I'm beginning to suspect that typing "Schrödinger equation" is recommended :). That's a bit like typing the word 'food' when looking for a recipe for scrambled eggs.

emptiness...

Yuri_Evseenkov:
... But how do you know that the market is inertial? Again a deadlock.

Easy. There are special mathematical methods for this. You have to build an AKF and it will show you everything.

Prival-2:

Easy. There are special mathematical methods for this. You have to build an AKF and it will show you everything.

Let me ask you a question. How does your indicator interpret what is above zero a trend or below zero a down trend, above zero an up trend?

avtomat:
void...
vacuum......
forexman77 2015.03.25 07:07:07 2015.03.25 07:48 RU
forexman77:
Let me ask you a question. How does your indicator interpret what is above zero trending or below zero trending down, above trending up?

I sent a similar question with a screenshot to the AKF branch https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/25702#comment_1457005 so as not to "make noise" here.

Is the discussion over?